Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea i remember someone from this forum going last year and posting pics. not a single accord in site there. just civic and integra galore

Comment

good luck today guys wit the show !!

Originally posted by Devergote
      A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
        yea i remember someone from this forum going last year and posting pics. not a single accord in site there. just civic and integra galore
        yea its was me...there was like 4 accords {mines,yellow and blue cd5, and a stock cb9 with JDM headlights}
        MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
          yea me and Richie were the only accords there at first but then later on some wagons and coupes showed up i didnt take too many pictures didnt have my camra but let me tell you something if Tn_accords and Richie would have entered they would have walked away with somthing... me on the other hand i prolly would have just entered for the motor i wont really be entering nothing untill paint...lol

My Ride http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=131930

Comment

knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

damn... wish i was there... could have been a good thing if we all went. things just didn't add up for this one. at least you guys made a showing.

A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Who knows we will be there for the next one..
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by BIEN_DIESEL View Post
                  this shit is mad funny..
                  accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                  ....................My New Baby
                  SOLD TO
                  ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
                    damn... wish i was there... could have been a good thing if we all went. things just didn't add up for this one. at least you guys made a showing.
                    yea it was somthin different b/c here you look in the parking lost and you saw all these civics and integras and then you keep looking and theres just theres 2 cb's standing out

My Ride http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=131930

Comment

just in case some of you don't know, our adopted members tn_accords and confused
                      _accords just had a beatiful baby girl. so shoot them a pm when u get a chance guys

Comment

we are back from the hospital now. we will post pics later as soon as we can get them uploaded and everything settled down here. thanks to all who gave us a congrats... really appreciate it guys !

Comment

congrats...babies are ftw

did u bring her home in the cb? lol i love putting my son in the back of my accord, and he loves it too

going thru some changes

Comment

party at jacobs house

were celebraTING THE BIRTH

btw im going to atl
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

well... for those that showed up.. THANKS.. and what a night. 3 cases of beer and BBQ and lots of BS.

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
                                well... for those that showed up.. THANKS.. and what a night. 3 cases of beer and BBQ and lots of BS.
                                New baby party? Damn I missed it. Continuation next weekend?
                                Gary A.K.A. Carter
                                [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Working...
                                X