Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

btw guys flaccords 2nd annual daytona meet is coming up soon. so get ready guys

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
      im def down for that 1.

i think we should pay for those magnet stickers instead of shirts this year. it wont get dirty and you can hang it up in ur house when its not on your car.

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
        i will deffinatey be there this time as long as it is not between july 22-29

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
        disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

Originally posted by Juice21 View Post
          i will deffinatey be there this time as long as it is not between july 22-29
          wow Juice, i can't believe your online at the same time i am......

Comment

i might go to that daytona meet , what days are they

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
            -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

i am down for the flaccords meet too... at least it isn't far away and hopefully its after Import Alliance !!

and Gary ... we can do your anytime .. nobody has said anything about and B-Day's lately. Mine isn't till July.

Originally posted by Devergote
              A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

whens the FLaccords meet?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by tear2wo View Post
                  im def down for that 1.

i think we should pay for those magnet stickers instead of shirts this year. it wont get dirty and you can hang it up in ur house when its not on your car.
                  dude the magnets are for before the meet. just to start hyping it up and getting more people to participate. the shirts are to rock at the meet and after

Comment

need to start calling and harassing certain members so they make it out this year !!

A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

i agree, no excuses this time. it's not like it's to late of a notice

Members Ride Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=149817
                      Over 10,634 miles traveled for CB7 meets and counting!

Comment

make a topic!

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                          make a topic!
                          the "man" himself has to be the one to do it !! LOL

Comment

Heres a thought...why not put the FL meet in august...that way it gives us a couple wks to recover from IA..
                            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                            ....................My New Baby
                            SOLD TO
                            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
                              the "man" himself has to be the one to do it !! LOL
                              i will give it a few more months to post the afm09 meet thread. i just think its to early to post it.

Comment

Originally posted by samuri88 View Post
                                hey bro i seen you at your job the other day...when you was cleanin up...i was there when my dad brought that white truck...next to the tire place that you work at

lol sry for the late response i havent really been on but yea i got a shop right there next to the tire shop

My Ride http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=131930

Comment

Working...
                                X