This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sway View Post
    Was wondering who all was going out the the little CB meet in Orlando on 50 at Dennys this Sat at noon. I know some of us Jax crew will be there.
    I'll be out there,it's always nice hanging out with the J-ville Crew specially when my boy AJ and Christian is Coming in town

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

i coming this sat at noon, ( have work at 3:00 )

on another note , i am going to the track at bithlo for the first time next Friday, with a bunch of Mitsubishi guys, lol ... i'll show them whats up

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
      -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Good to see you guys are coming. Spread the word. I would like to meet as many new people as I can. Can learn alot from you guys too I am sure. I am getting excited. Never been to a meet (little or not) with my CB yet
        91 LX Under Construction. http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post2017900

Comment

not many of the florida guys check the southeast thread. i would recommend either calling them or pming them. you guys most of the numbers. so get to it.

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
            not many of the florida guys check the southeast thread. i would recommend either calling them or pming them. you guys most of the numbers. so get to it.
            seriously, tell me about it. Tampa hasn't chimed in at all..... fuckers.

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
              I don't know many members or numbers yet so whoever does, get to making calls :-).
              91 LX Under Construction. http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post2017900

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                seriously, tell me about it. Tampa hasn't chimed in at all..... fuckers.
                Damn is that what u think of me, shiiit. ill be there but cant stay to long

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

I never see the tampa people at the meets

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                  01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                  93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                  93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Juice21 View Post
                    well.. you should gather more ppl up and come over !!

Originally posted by Devergote
                    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                      I never see the tampa people at the meets
                      i just never have time anymore...
                      MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Juice21 View Post
                        It's not what i think, but tampa just never shows love. like no one want to drive....

Originally posted by samuri88 View Post
                        i just never have time anymore...
                        Well i am planning ahead a week. so try to find some.....

Im not trying to be a douche. But no one even answers. there are four or five more tampa guys that could at least say they can't instead of just saying nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                          It's not what i think, but tampa just never shows love. like no one want to drive....
                          sounds like somewhere else in florida, hmmm

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

sounds like somewhere else in florida, hmmm
                            haha..... it's okay. me and you will just have to make bi-weekly trips to the honda house.

Comment

or move there

Comment

or move there
                                not yet... if things go as planned i might be moving down there by next year. we will see how things go.

Originally posted by Devergote
                                A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Working...
                                X