X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do it! lol then the rest will follow

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
      well.. you should gather more ppl up and come over !!
      you meeting out at Dennys at noon too?
      91 LX Under Construction. http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post2017900

Comment

the meet was great , to bad i had to leave at 3 , did ya guys do anything after i left ,

any more people showed up ?

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
        -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Originally posted by ibr_adam09 View Post
          the meet was great , to bad i had to leave at 3 , did ya guys do anything after i left ,

any more people showed up ?
          yeah bro. About 15- 20 total. as pretty good. Sorry you had to go to work man. Nice to meet ya and keep my number.

Comment

the meet is stil on guys. jacobs house is packed and let me tell ya i already heard some stories,lol. no more sharpies, now they have paint guns, and i am sorry to say that i heard the honda house owner was caught throwing up,lol

Comment

a few from today. Don't want to post many in here. Will make a pic thread

Comment

I hate I had to drive back early. Had to pick up my littlest girl from her sitters early. Oh well....next time I find a better sitter lol

Comment

only good pic i had til the battery died...

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                  -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

And a good pic lol except for Christian flipping off the camera. lol

Comment

another great weekend at the honda house

Originally posted by Devergote
                      A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

next weekend is going to be better. Im bringing a friend too. drive a DA teggy. but im still driving.

Comment

^^^ you suck. you miss jacup barfing. & jessie getting wasted

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

[QUOTE=Flatline;2071214]It's not what i think, but tampa just never shows love. like no one want to drive....

Well i am planning ahead a week. so try to find some.....

Im not trying to be a douche. But no one even answers. there are four or five more tampa guys that could at least say they can't instead of just saying nothing.[/QUOTE

if i could get my car running well enough and have the day of work i would
                            Looking for a new cb7

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                              next weekend is going to be better. Im bringing a friend too. drive a DA teggy. but im still driving.
                              what time are you goin?

okay im goin!......but im not stayin for long
                              and yes im bring my lightin for my camera so Tn make so room on your lawn...lol
                              Who ever is there while the time im there will take pics of ur car.....
                              but im lookin to take like three cars...Richie! you down?
                              MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by samuri88 View Post
                                what time are you goin?

okay im goin!......but im not stayin for long
                                and yes im bring my lightin for my camera so Tn make so room on your lawn...lol
                                Who ever is there while the time im there will take pics of ur car.....
                                but im lookin to take like three cars...Richie! you down?
                                Im probably leaving fairly early. Like before noon most likely. If my girl doesn't need a ride to work or something. and im off work that sunday too so im probably leaving in the morning

Comment

Working...
                                X