Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my miami heat are out, so i really don't care who wins. but mad respect for kobe

Comment

I'll be in fort lauderdale about midnight
      Accord Of The Month January 09
      Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
      BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

today?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
          today?
          Yo gus hold those racks for me.. I want those for the the new wagon....and dont forget the overhead map lights..

This is my 91 accordwagon ex-r her name is Layshia

This is my other wagon her name is Tangy

Comment

lol ok just dont take forever

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

well... it looks like the crzy.tuning crew will be heading to Jacksonville to Autoteks place to do a semi-swap.

Originally posted by Devergote
              A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

what semi swap? just the head?

Comment

Alright. Who was it?
                  http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/11/...led/index.html

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Probably Gus since thats the only pussy he ever got to touch.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

go to hell you fat fuck

Comment

Anything goin down in tampa been in P.R just got back

My Ride http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=131930

Comment

hey guys spreas the word my 17" jdm gsquare rims up for grabs. pm me if interested. serious buyers only.

Comment

Some pics from this weekend.. thanks to Oscar, Jerry and Jacob..
                            The f22b

H22A1

Around 2 am in the morning

Some of Oscars friends

More pics to be posted on my member thread..

This is my 91 accordwagon ex-r her name is Layshia

This is my other wagon her name is Tangy

Comment

lol whats up with the crickets? some one got hungry?

Comment

Ok. This is not going to be what a few ppl want to see but there are several things that are going to be addressed.

The HONDA HOUSE is officially CLOSED. I leave for the weekend to take care of some business and come back to find out a few things that have REALLY PISSED ME OFF. As they say it takes one bad apple to ruin the whole basket.... well i guess that we have a bad apple or two. Evidently I am being watched by the police and also not taking car of my family and also selling stolen honda parts. First of all I have no clue why those things are being said and for what reason but that is one thing that I don't have any patience for... which is running your mouth about me and my personal shit. The whole reason of the Saturday BBQ is for everybody to hang out and have a good time and not to worry about crap and be there selves and relax... I just guess that is just too much for some ppl to handle . I am tired of hearing shit and more shit every fucking week. I am not doing any more shit here and everything is going to stop at the Honda House. The bullshit stops here. If you guys want to continue with this then you guys will have to clear this up because i am not going to go out of my way anymore.

I am sorry this had to be done but I am not from Florida and don't put up with this shit. I promise that there will be something done about it MY WAY. I came here to have a goal and this shit is not going fuck it up for me. With all this said I also am going to be out of the O-Town crew for now till I can figure out what to do.

Originally posted by Devergote
                                A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Working...
                                X