This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
    Ok. This is not going to be what a few ppl want to see but there are several things that are going to be addressed.

The HONDA HOUSE is officially CLOSED. I leave for the weekend to take care of some business and come back to find out a few things that have REALLY PISSED ME OFF. As they say it takes one bad apple to ruin the whole basket.... well i guess that we have a bad apple or two. Evidently I am being watched by the police and also not taking car of my family and also selling stolen honda parts. First of all I have no clue why those things are being said and for what reason but that is one thing that I don't have any patience for... which is running your mouth about me and my personal shit. The whole reason of the Saturday BBQ is for everybody to hang out and have a good time and not to worry about crap and be there selves and relax... I just guess that is just too much for some ppl to handle . I am tired of hearing shit and more shit every fucking week. I am not doing any more shit here and everything is going to stop at the Honda House. The bullshit stops here. If you guys want to continue with this then you guys will have to clear this up because i am not going to go out of my way anymore.

I am sorry this had to be done but I am not from Florida and don't put up with this shit. I promise that there will be something done about it MY WAY. I came here to have a goal and this shit is not going fuck it up for me. With all this said I also am going to be out of the O-Town crew for now till I can figure out what to do.

damn that sucks that theres people out there that would just talk shit and just hate on sumone dnt really kno the problem but it seems that sumones running there mouth and spreading bad rumers that arent true....i only met Tn accords one time when him some of the O-town cats came to tampa (thanks again by the way) hes real cool people so what ever goin on needs to be delt with...

My Ride http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=131930

Comment

Originally posted by Autotek View Post
      Some pics from this weekend.. thanks to Oscar, Jerry and Jacob..
      The f22b

H22A1

Around 2 am in the morning

Some of Oscars friends

More pics to be posted on my member thread..
      Nice yo!!
      92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

Ok. This is not going to be what a few ppl want to see but there are several things that are going to be addressed.

The HONDA HOUSE is officially CLOSED. I leave for the weekend to take care of some business and come back to find out a few things that have REALLY PISSED ME OFF. As they say it takes one bad apple to ruin the whole basket.... well i guess that we have a bad apple or two. Evidently I am being watched by the police and also not taking car of my family and also selling stolen honda parts. First of all I have no clue why those things are being said and for what reason but that is one thing that I don't have any patience for... which is running your mouth about me and my personal shit. The whole reason of the Saturday BBQ is for everybody to hang out and have a good time and not to worry about crap and be there selves and relax... I just guess that is just too much for some ppl to handle . I am tired of hearing shit and more shit every fucking week. I am not doing any more shit here and everything is going to stop at the Honda House. The bullshit stops here. If you guys want to continue with this then you guys will have to clear this up because i am not going to go out of my way anymore.

I am sorry this had to be done but I am not from Florida and don't put up with this shit. I promise that there will be something done about it MY WAY. I came here to have a goal and this shit is not going fuck it up for me. With all this said I also am going to be out of the O-Town crew for now till I can figure out what to do.
        Fuck man.... what the hell happened? and when are you moving further south? I can keep an eye out for some houses for you guys...

You do your thing jacob and get everything taken care of. If you need something, LMK and i can see what i can do. ill be an easier drive pretty soon.

Comment

yeah what happened?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
            yeah what happened?
            just heard this and was like WTF... no details are being provided at the time. this is my way of dealing with this right now because i don't have time to deal with this shit.

Originally posted by Devergote
            A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

damn Jacob, sorry to hear about the bs but there is always one in the bunch, believe me, I know.
              1993 Accord LX - Sold
              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

trust me i know about the "one in the bunch" but damn... i think i am just going to go back to how it was when I first moved down here... come out when I want to. The O-Town crew better find a place to hang out... because then it just might fall apart.

Originally posted by Devergote
                A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

whoever it was needs to come out and apologize because The honda house has been more then accommodating to every person that has come out there whether they own a cb or not.... they feed em work on their cars give them beer and on top of that give people a roof over their head even if its just for one night....

you dont have to post up the apology on here but damn at least be man/woman enough to come forward and say... look i'm sorry..... and never show your face around there again cuz that is just fucked up...
                  DELTA CAM GROUP BUY
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSbCQuhAnNcla gringa pt.1
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMz-F2saG_ola gringa pt.2

Comment

Originally posted by MclovinRR View Post
                    whoever it was needs to come out and apologize because The honda house has been more then accommodating to every person that has come out there whether they own a cb or not.... they feed em work on their cars give them beer and on top of that give people a roof over their head even if its just for one night....

you dont have to post up the apology on here but damn at least be man/woman enough to come forward and say... look i'm sorry..... and never show your face around there again cuz that is just fucked up...
                    Fuckin right. You don't get a place to sleep with any shops i have been too.
                    im really curious to find out who it is. I don't spend quite enough time there to have a good enough idea....

Comment

Apologizing isn't going to do shit. We don't solve shit with plain apologies. That person can no longer be trusted.

Sounds like I need to go back and help straighten shit out. This is plain bullshit.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Damn i leave for my birthday and this is what happens.I think its bullshit that anyone would say shit about the owners at the Honda house and say that they are not taking care of the kids and say that they are selling stolen honda parts.I mean since jacob and jesse has came down here they have done nothing but showed people in o-town hospitality.I would really like to find out who is saying this shit so i could beat there ass myself. I hate people who talk shit but who wont say shit to that persons face.

Mr.Phil: "FitMoHoesInMyFoDO"
                        Young jeezy:If you ain't talking about money then you ain't talkin bout Shit.

Comment

This shit gotta be cleared up..jacob imma pass by your job today..
                          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                          ....................My New Baby
                          SOLD TO
                          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

guess what,
                            to the asshole(s) running their mouth talking shit about people and saying that my sons mother and I are saying shit about the only people that has taken me in and helped me..... you win from today on i have no where to live, no car, no money, and no way of doing anything........

fuck you and congratulations.......

oh and by the way... when i find you.... you better be fucking prepared because the nice funny helping mclovin is out of the mother fucking window.... you may have a gun but i have my hands and heart.... who's the bigger man now bitch... fuck you....
                            DELTA CAM GROUP BUY

Comment

i just posted on FLA, but wtf is going on in orlando, i mean dayum. holy shit.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
                              So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Originally posted by bagoon316 View Post
                                i just posted on FLA, but wtf is going on in orlando, i mean dayum. holy shit.
                                apparantly this family isnt family to some
                                DELTA CAM GROUP BUY

Comment

Working...
                                X