X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need front leather seats.. i got the rear already

Originally posted by Devergote
    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

There's already rear leathers in the wagon

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

dude i forgot. fronts are easy. get 2 passenger sides, which are alkways cleaner. swap the paddings on the the driver side brackets and done

Comment

gus what did you do with your front leather seats? what are you replacing them with?

Members Ride Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=149817
          Over 10,634 miles traveled for CB7 meets and counting!

Comment

his old front leathers are at my house right now and now his has new front leathers....

its going to be more expensive to have them redone then to just get some ones from the JY

A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

down here they are $20 each. if i find a clean set i will pick them up for you, i meant jessie

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL View Post
                O-town ,O-town my ass

if anybody has a problem with one motherfawker call that ni99a by his name,leave the Fucking O-town out of ya'll shit .

i know a shit load of real CB7 enthusiasts in Orlando which to me rep The real image of the CB7 O-town Crew.

so all that little lame ass shit ya'll got between ya'll just call that mutherfawker out and Keep that Shit to fucking PM .

This like a fucking Virus,fucking it up for the real enthusiasts .
                ok ... well i guess i got to get a little more specific since Orlando is a big place and has alot of members in it. My meaning of the O-Town is different from yours. I appoligize if i meant something towards you and your fellow enthusiasts. I just call the O-Town crew the ppl that come over and hang and and are always around me. Not going to call anybody out on this because I don't want any conflicts. I was just letting everybody know that the thing we had going on here at the house is not longer going to be happening and stated the reasons and I just don't want to deal with it. For the better of the situation I am going to be excluding myself from anything right now to avoid any further BS and keep my goals in front of me. From now on its going to be strictly business.

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
                  down here they are $20 each. if i find a clean set i will pick them up for you, i meant jessie
                  she can pay in deep fried oreos !!

Comment

better be a lot of oreos,lol. i prefer beer

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
                      i need front leather seats.. i got the rear already

jacob try finding some infinity G20 leather seats are sick i have them in my wagon they are comfortable as hell

My Ride http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=131930

Comment

My new member thread is out there if anybody wants to comment...I know its of the topics at hand but Im not feeling the love..LOL!! Also Im not gonna keep the G square grill so if anybody is interested call me..904-502-0838.

This is my 91 accordwagon ex-r her name is Layshia

This is my other wagon her name is Tangy

Comment

Originally posted by Autotek View Post
                          My new member thread is out there if anybody wants to comment...I know its of the topics at hand but Im not feeling the love..LOL!! Also Im not gonna keep the G square grill so if anybody is interested call me..904-502-0838.
                          buy my wheels
                          1993 Accord LX - Sold
                          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

theres also a bose amp & an SE dash

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by H_wag88 View Post
                              jacob try finding some infinity G20 leather seats are sick i have them in my wagon they are comfortable as hell
                              will keep that in mind. i hate to copy though.. LOL. might use it for the sedan though.

oh yeah.. looking for leathers (black) for the sedan. this is for the AFM09 MEET. so no rush for those just yet. but would like the leathers for the wagon soon because the racing seats are getting old.... especially in the hot weather.

oh and

BUY MY G-SQUARE GRILLE

hehehehehehehe .. anyways...

home phones are fucked because of this damn lightning storm.. took out the phones and the house computer. still have cable luckily.

Comment

lol cant live with out the cable?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                                01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                                93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                                93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Working...
                                X