X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but can you fix leather !!

Originally posted by Devergote
    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Whats good peoples! I'm from the orlando area, anyone doing a meet soon? maybe this is a good excusefo me to buy a grill

I like in Kissimme but work in Orlando, so if anyone wants to meet LMK. I'm also in te dark about CB7s (I'm into DA3s) but willing to learn, so if anyone needs help working on there car, LMK...

Mike

1993 - CB7 10th Anniversary edition
      1988 - DA3 Special edition

Comment

Originally posted by Orlando_CB7 View Post
        Whats good peoples! I'm from the orlando area, anyone doing a meet soon? maybe this is a good excusefo me to buy a grill

I like in Kissimme but work in Orlando, so if anyone wants to meet LMK. I'm also in te dark about CB7s (I'm into DA3s) but willing to learn, so if anyone needs help working on there car, LMK...

Mike
        welcome... i seen ya on flaccords. no meets right now that i know of. just keep checking in and something is bound to happen. I stay in St. Cloud. More than welcome to come over and hang out and i can give you some pointers or let you know what all is involved with CB7's.

Originally posted by Devergote
        A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
          cool man. in the next couple of weeks we will have to get together. i'll call u
          hell yes. let me know. you have my number. i plan on getting seriously busy with future plans so expect the unexpected.

Comment

awsome man. so now that you moved. is there gunna be a house party?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
              awsome man. so now that you moved. is there gunna be a house party?
              well not yet. i live at my dads for the moment and he doesn't have any room for people. Tons of stuff all over. when i get my own place it's on though.

EDIT: can you do me a favor? keep an eye out for a decent driver seat for me. whatever you find as long as it's in good shape. Prelude or accord. Thnx

Comment

leather?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

orlando meets

as far as meets go iam in the process of gettin a spot since my phone has been ringing off the hook with people wanting to know wats going on for sat nites ..

i think iam gonna try and get people to come and meet up on colonial and orange where the old meet spot was before but across the street in the rental car place.. some of u guys now where this is at ...please let me know if any u guys want to go....

by the way this is KILLA jst in case u guys dont know who it is ...lol .. any ? pm me

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                    leather?
                    anything man. as long as i don't have metal supports sticking into my thighs.

Comment

Originally posted by DR.PEPPER_CB7 View Post
                      as far as meets go iam in the process of gettin a spot since my phone has been ringing off the hook with people wanting to know wats going on for sat nites ..

i think iam gonna try and get people to come and meet up on colonial and orange where the old meet spot was before but across the street in the rental car place.. some of u guys now where this is at ...please let me know if any u guys want to go....

by the way this is KILLA jst in case u guys dont know who it is ...lol .. any ? pm me
                      sounds good will be in touch with yah

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                      disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

Good thing I don't live in Otown but Im sale my cb7 for 2g pm me

Comment

Originally posted by DR.PEPPER_CB7 View Post

Thats cool...
                          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                          ....................My New Baby
                          SOLD TO
                          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

hey guys spread the word

H22a usdm complete head with vtec selenoid, throttle body and dizzy $325
                            H22 usdm non lsd tranny with throw out bearing, starter and shift linkages $250
                            p13 ecu $100
                            h23 bottom end $100
                            or $700 for everything
                            Last edited by JARHEAD293; 06-19-2009, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
                              hey guys spread the word

H22a usdm complete head with vtec selenoid, throttle body and dizzy $325
                              H22 usdm non lsd tranny with throw back bearing, starter and shift linkages $250
                              p13 ecu $100
                              h23 bottom end $100
                              or $700 for everything
                              will u meet me half way for the h22 tranny? need that asap, is it in good condition or does it grind in any gears?

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                              disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

It's throw out bearing, not throw back. lol

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                                X