Clear All

game on!!!!
    The CB7 Collector.
    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
    92 LX Coupe F22A1
    2013 Toyota Corolla S
    92 EX Sedan F22A1
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmoreX View Post
      game on!!!!
      so you're coming to florida ?

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

yo guys im lookin for a f22 head can be Sohc or Dohc, Stock or modded...must be cheap or free(LOL)...tryin to fix my wifes car...hit me up guys
        OLD

Comment

Originally posted by Autotek View Post
          Whats up my florida cabrons.. If you havent noticed in regional socal thread. I have started a post on a big cali trip planned for next year. At first it was a thought but in a few days got serious. Cali guys are hyped and planning as we speak. Looking forward to the next few months I would like to coordinate with you guys to see who would be interested. Get to know more than a sig and meet the people. see the true enthusiast. hope you can make it! autoTEK!
          Thats something i would be very interested in as well...it depends how my schedule and finances run....plus i can make a visit to my sister outta it as well.
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

well... if you guys are going to be going next year then i might be in for this drive !!! depends on where I am at the time of this.

Originally posted by Devergote
            A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

what going to cali?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                what going to cali?
                you know you want to make that trip !!

A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

I'll be in the Destin area the 12th-19th.... if anyone is around there and feels like making a small meet hit me up, be more than happy to meet a few fellow cb'ers

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
                    you know you want to make that trip !!
                    lol hell yeah I do. but thats alot of gas

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

get a f tranny for da trip !!

Comment

I might just do that. but Ill need people to go with me to split the costs

Comment

Thats why you got a wagon..lol Load it up with the cb familly...

This is my 91 accordwagon ex-r her name is Layshia

This is my other wagon her name is Tangy

Comment

how much do u think the trip will be in total...how many hotels will we be at?

if numbers look right i will jump on with you gus
                            Last edited by samuri88; 07-14-2009, 07:25 PM.
                            MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by samuri88 View Post
                              how much do u think the trip will be in total...how many hotels will we be at?

if numbers look right i will jump on with you gus
                              awesome. now I need 3 more people

we can all rotate. one drive for a while then another...

Comment

I'll ride. My car is broken and riding with someone else would be the only way for me to go in the first place lol. It's just going to depend on how much money I have at the time. Right now i'm broke lol. But maybe by the time this happens i'll have had enough time to throw in.

Comment

Working...
                                X