Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well... gonna have to see when this thing is going to happen to say YES for sure. but i am going to be planning for this trip anyways just in case.

Originally posted by Devergote
    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

so i get bored at work and i get alot of free time just thinkin
      so i was thinkin about how much money will u need for gas on the cali trip "one way"
      these are all rough numbers...i think im very close 2 the number but it can get a great idea

18mpg
      14 gallons of gas in ur accord.

2560 miles from my house "Tampa" 2 cali

so if you times 14x18=252 miles you can go before you need to fill up....right

2560/252= is about 10.5xxxxx
      will make [U]11[/U]times you will have to stop for gas

so i think about it when gas prices are high i pay about 40$ to fill up.
      40$x 11 = $440

now just think about "tune.speed. and ur motor u are runing"
      i say just about $500 will be good for one way 2 cali
      MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by rob_is_legend View Post
        I'll be in the Destin area the 12th-19th.... if anyone is around there and feels like making a small meet hit me up, be more than happy to meet a few fellow cb'ers
        omg I am in Destin right now. Got here the 11th and leaving on Friday.
        Gary A.K.A. Carter
        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by samuri88 View Post
          so i get bored at work and i get alot of free time just thinkin
          so i was thinkin about how much money will u need for gas on the cali trip "one way"
          these are all rough numbers...i think im very close 2 the number but it can get a great idea

18mpg
          14 gallons of gas in ur accord.

2560 miles from my house "Tampa" 2 cali

so if you times 14x18=252 miles you can go before you need to fill up....right

2560/252= is about 10.5xxxxx
          will make [U]11[/U]times you will have to stop for gas

so i think about it when gas prices are high i pay about 40$ to fill up.
          40$x 11 = $440

now just think about "tune.speed. and ur motor u are runing"
          i say just about $500 will be good for one way 2 cali
          If you are getting 18 mpg highway in your accord, there is a serious problem. All highway I can muster 33 mpg all day long.

But yeah, I am in for this as long as I am riding with someone that has working AC.
          Gary A.K.A. Carter
          [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Hell I was getting well over that for one tank of gas in my accord on my way to Texas. Granted it's stock except for a cai but still. I was getting like 350 or so.

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
              If you are getting 18 mpg highway in your accord, there is a serious problem. All highway I can muster 33 mpg all day long.

But yeah, I am in for this as long as I am riding with someone that has working AC.
              i know...i was puttin the worst number i can use...it was just to get an idea

and a/c......its goin 2 be cold that time of year....we need to stay warm..lol
              MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

well.. if this thing goes down then how about you ride with me ... A/C works good in the sedan and so does the heater just in case. I can put cruise control back on it for this ride... just let me know what else we can do to make it the best trip... i say just two of us that way not so much weight in the car !!!

A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

omg I am in Destin right now. Got here the 11th and leaving on Friday.
                  no way! Did you drive your cb7 down? I have mine here..we should meet up or soemthing!

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

Rob where was that pic in your sig taken? It looks like downtown Prattville but then again it doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
                      Rob where was that pic in your sig taken? It looks like downtown Prattville but then again it doesn't.
                      you are exactly right brandon! My back is facing the the old cotton mill.

Comment

Yeah that's what I thought. Hey are you Dustin's brother?

Comment

^^^^^^ where in the hell is MOLINO, FLORIDA

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
                            ^^^^^^ where in the hell is MOLINO, FLORIDA
                            Just north of Pensacola by like 15-20 minutes. It might as well be Pensacola.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
                              Yeah that's what I thought. Hey are you Dustin's brother?
                              Negative. Who is dustin btw?

Comment

Originally posted by rob_is_legend View Post
                                Negative. Who is dustin btw?
                                He's this jackass that lives in Prattville. His brother has a cb that's lowered but more than likely he cut the springs. It's a black cb on steelies. At least that's what it looked like last time I saw it. Anyways Dustin and some of his friends decided to take my GSXR when I had it and flip it over. I wasn't sure if you were his little brother and I had been talking to you the whole time not knowing lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X