X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by samuri88 View Post
    so i get bored at work and i get alot of free time just thinkin
    so i was thinkin about how much money will u need for gas on the cali trip "one way"
    these are all rough numbers...i think im very close 2 the number but it can get a great idea

18mpg
    14 gallons of gas in ur accord.

2560 miles from my house "Tampa" 2 cali

so if you times 14x18=252 miles you can go before you need to fill up....right

2560/252= is about 10.5xxxxx
    will make [U]11[/U]times you will have to stop for gas

so i think about it when gas prices are high i pay about 40$ to fill up.
    40$x 11 = $440

now just think about "tune.speed. and ur motor u are runing"
    i say just about $500 will be good for one way 2 cali

shit i'm looking at $600 one way then

93 OCtane

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
      He's this jackass that lives in Prattville. His brother has a cb that's lowered but more than likely he cut the springs. It's a black cb on steelies. At least that's what it looked like last time I saw it. Anyways Dustin and some of his friends decided to take my GSXR when I had it and flip it over. I wasn't sure if you were his little brother and I had been talking to you the whole time not knowing lol.
      damn...that sucks! I can definately say I don't know who he is... I have only seen one other tuned cb around and Im good friends with the guy.

What were the other guys' names? And do you by chance know any guys like justin wood or ben torres?

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

Originally posted by rob_is_legend View Post
        damn...that sucks! I can definately say I don't know who he is... I have only seen one other tuned cb around and Im good friends with the guy.

What were the other guys' names? And do you by chance know any guys like justin wood or ben torres?
        I can't say that I know either one of them. One guys name is Brian and I don't know his last I just call him fat kid cause he's huge. I moved to Florida and haven't seen them since. They hang out with another guy named Thomas, one named Lep that drives a flat black crx with four spoke axis rims but Lep is cool. It was just your regular jackasses from Prattville. For the most part the guys, with the exception of a few, are just the dumbass drama queen women there.

Comment

Hey is your new sig in Baptist parking lot lol?

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL View Post

93 OCtane
            ever watch the show "bullrun"....the evo in the show only ran 93 and half of the time he ever found that 93 octane....just a headup
            MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

I can't say that I know either one of them. One guys name is Brian and I don't know his last I just call him fat kid cause he's huge. I moved to Florida and haven't seen them since. They hang out with another guy named Thomas, one named Lep that drives a flat black crx with four spoke axis rims but Lep is cool. It was just your regular jackasses from Prattville. For the most part the guys, with the exception of a few, are just the dumbass drama queen women there.
              Ahh I gotcha...well none of them are ringing any bells. I suppose its not a bad thing though..lol.

and NO its not the baptist parking lot! I took it in a parking lot on Okaloosa Island about two nights ago. nice try though...haha

Comment

Originally posted by rob_is_legend View Post
                Ahh I gotcha...well none of them are ringing any bells. I suppose its not a bad thing though..lol.

and NO its not the baptist parking lot! I took it in a parking lot on Okaloosa Island about two nights ago. nice try though...haha
                I figured i'd have that one wrong. It looks like the parking lot of the hospital off of Mcqueen Smith Rd. if you turn off of hwy 14. We used to carry our rails out there at night because it was always lit up like daytime and nobody bothered us.

Comment

I figured i'd have that one wrong. It looks like the parking lot of the hospital off of Mcqueen Smith Rd. if you turn off of hwy 14. We used to carry our rails out there at night because it was always lit up like daytime and nobody bothered us.
                  Ahh yea I know the place well. Funny thing... I took pictures there not two weeks ago...haha. You ever been to budweiser in montgomery? You seem to know where everything is in prattville, so maybe you know about that place.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL View Post

93 OCtane
                    lol same here.

H engine & H tranny + heavy car

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Well Tampa. Get ready for me. Moving back in 3 weeks....

Comment

what time is it in florida now

Comment

tampa 8:15am

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                            Well Tampa. Get ready for me. Moving back in 3 weeks....
                            damn what happen?...not workin out over there?

Comment

Originally posted by samuri88 View Post
                              damn what happen?...not workin out over there?
                              x2
                              Looking for a new cb7

Comment

Let's have a meet in Molino that way I can just walk down the street since my car is broken lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X