X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dlatino View Post
    what time ?
    i have class from 6 to 10
    starts at 8..... we had a thread about it deciding what days and stuff...
    Speak up next time and we can set up a day thats good for everyone...

Comment

it starts at 8 and goes until about 12-1 am so u can still make it

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145795
      Last edited by Juice21; 10-17-2009, 11:47 AM.

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
      disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
        right here baby..... im up in Port Richey....
        About time someone else found their way onto here...
        We should meet up sometime. There's a tampa meet going on this wednesday.
        It's down by the brandon mall.
        I think I've seen your car at Gulf View Square mall a few times, only it had a few white parts on it like mirrors and a door I think...

So meet near Brandon Mall next wed. starting @ 8? Sounds cool. I might have work... this happen every week?
        Last edited by Mike1357; 10-18-2009, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
          I think I've seen your car at Gulf View Square mall a few times, only it had a few white parts on it like mirrors and a door I think...

So meet near Brandon Mall next wed. starting @ 8? Sounds cool. I might have work... this happen every week?

lol does it have rudy on the mirror?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
            lol does it have rudy on the mirror?
            As a matter of fact I believe it did, or at least something scribbled in sharpie. I have a pic of my car next to his on my phone but for some reason my comp won't let me take pics off of my phone.

Also, anyone have leads on 727 salvage yards with 94-95 legends? Tryin to dig up a lip to replace the stocker I have.
            Last edited by Mike1357; 10-18-2009, 02:31 AM.

Comment

As a matter of fact I believe it did, or at least something scribbled in sharpie. I have a pic of my car next to his on my phone but for some reason my comp won't let me take pics off of my phone.

Also, anyone have leads on 727 salvage yards with 94-95 legends? Tryin to dig up a lip to replace the stocker I have.
              LMAO!!!! Thats so awesome..... My girl thinks im crazy when i do that...
              and yeah my car. next time you see me there, go into Best Buy and Ask for Marcus.

Comment

LMAO!!!! Thats so awesome..... My girl thinks im crazy when i do that...
                and yeah my car. next time you see me there, go into Best Buy and Ask for Marcus.
                I work night shifts at the Chick-fil-a

Comment

we will see if I can make it out to the meet. !! just hope and pray i get some gas money up today !!

Originally posted by Devergote
                  A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Did some DIY amber corner lights today.

Comment

I work night shifts at the Chick-fil-a
                      wow... thats horrible how near we are....

Comment

nice job on those amber corners

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                        disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

wow... thats horrible how near we are....
                          You're tellin me. I used to live in Brandon a stones throw from the mall. We need to organize a meet at Gulf View. Brandon is an annoying drive in the middle of the week...

Well I'm workin on my members ride thread... should have it up soon.

Comment

You're tellin me. I used to live in Brandon a stones throw from the mall. We need to organize a meet at Gulf View. Brandon is an annoying drive in the middle of the week...

Well I'm workin on my members ride thread... should have it up soon.
                            yeah well, we have people driving from lakeland, Orlando, and further sometimes....
                            You'll learn this town is full of nothing.

Comment

yeah well, we have people driving from lakeland, Orlando, and further sometimes....
                              You'll learn this town is full of nothing.
                              Oh I already know this area is desolate... I was born and raised in New Port Richey... I might call into work so I can make it Wednesday.

BTW Members Ride Thread is up and running.

Comment

so...

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                                01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                                93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                                93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Working...
                                X