X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice. Shame the engine was gone.

Comment

HELP!

Anyone in the USF area: I have to change my timing belt and water pump today or ASAP. Found out today the water pump is leaking and the car overheated on the way to work. I'm not going to pay $800 at a shop to get this done when I can do it for $200.

Thanks in advance to anyone. I'll be checking back regularly so if you guys could PM me or post here, that'd be a huge help.

Comment

Originally posted by ChampCoupe View Post
        how much does it cost to get a car registered in Florida??? and get a dl in FL???
        look in the FL DMV site. but its always $$$ if your new to the state

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Anybody move recently up to Washington from Florida? Maybe military? There is an Accord with FL plates that sits two doors down from my GFs duplex. Black with altezzas, lowered, 17inch Enkeis, and clear corners from what I could see.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

its not suppose to be this cold in FLorida

PSN: DJ-dlatino
            My ride
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=140370

Comment

crazy shit. there was frost here too

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Hey guys finally here in orlando staying off john young parkway untill we find a apartment...any good meets around?My car isnt here yet but we'll be in my girls 6th gen..

Oh yeah I heard that once we get a place to stay we HAVE to register our cars in florida,is that true??

Car audio classifieds...
                http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/f...ferrerid=12120
                Youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/blackoutt334?feature=mhee

Comment

Originally posted by blackoutt View Post
                  Hey guys finally here in orlando staying off john young parkway untill we find a apartment...any good meets around?My car isnt here yet but we'll be in my girls 6th gen..

Oh yeah I heard that once we get a place to stay we HAVE to register our cars in florida,is that true??
                  Yeah you gotta register your car, but me and some of the guys meet up every Sunday at 9:00 pm on OBT you should swing by if you can.

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

So, anybody willing to let me borrow their garage to do my timing belt?

Comment

Originally posted by dlatino View Post
                      its not suppose to be this cold in FLorida

I know that shit was insanely cold..
                      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                      ....................My New Baby
                      SOLD TO
                      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL View Post
                        Yeah you gotta register your car, but me and some of the guys meet up every Sunday at 9:00 pm on OBT you should swing by if you can.
                        Imma come thru I'll be in a green 6th gen...nothing special bone stock...where at on OBT?

Car audio classifieds...
                        http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/f...ferrerid=12120
                        Youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/blackoutt334?feature=mhee

Comment

Anyone on here going to the Orlando BBQ this Saturday?

Comment

so whats new?

Comment

Going to PRS dyno this Saturday and going to Cars For The Cure in Heathrow, fl right after

$30 bucks for 3 pulls !!!
                              Last edited by ibr_adam09; 02-01-2011, 09:41 PM.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                              -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

post the results

Comment

Working...
                                X