• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in Navarre

The Facebook group

Comment

Originally posted by 92Inspire View Post
      no one here in pensacola but me, i think one other guy but hes really in Alabama on the border.
      ^^i know how ya feel. no one in Gainesville either
      1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
      1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
      1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
      1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Originally posted by ninethreecoupe View Post
        I'm in Navarre
        sweet thats not far at all. do you guys have a scene over there or do you guys come here to bayfront. Honda lady, theres a few more people in gainsville we should rally up and meet in the middle someday.
        Hey yo uhhhhhh fry man!!!!

Comment

I live in ocala

Comment

Originally posted by 92Inspire View Post
            sweet thats not far at all. do you guys have a scene over there or do you guys come here to bayfront. Honda lady, theres a few more people in gainsville we should rally up and meet in the middle someday.
            Nope only about an hour. As far as I know there isn't really a scene at all especially around here. The only club at all that I know of is Panhandle Dubs but I don't know how big it is. There's a few cb's but they're grandma mobiles or junk unfortunately. But yeah a meet with the people from here to about Gainesville would be cool.

The Facebook group

Comment

yeah Tallahassee is about half way id say. 4 hours sounds about right.

Comment

True. I wouldn't mind doing that drive as long as there were enough people to meet up. I'd like to get my bushings taken care of before this happens though.

The Facebook group

Comment

it would be awesome to meet some of the Florida guys, i have yet to meet anyone in person from here. i suppose for me it would depend how far i would be going, and if i could afford it unfortunately since i don't have a job. (also if my car would make it right now, lol she's not running right and is very pissed with me)

Comment

Well like 92Inspire said Tally is about half way from here to you so that would probably be the best unless theres more people just a little further south than you. But I get what you're saying, I gotta do my bushings and brake lines and rear brakes before I do that long of a road trip lol.
                    Last edited by ninethreecoupe; 04-24-2012, 05:43 PM.

The Facebook group

Comment

yeah not a definite thing right now, just a future suggestion. Im in the middle of a build right now so i wont be doing any trips until my car is done either.

Comment

ah yea, kinda hard to make a trip when your car isn't done lol mine won't be much to look at, i know i won't have anything done any time soon. (if ever :/ )

Comment

Yeah I just got lucky today and got a call for a weekend job. I already have my minimum wage job but I get this job working about twelve hours a day on Saturday and Sunday with a $10/hour wage so then I should be able get a lot of stuff done quick.

But that sucks though I hate not being able to do stuff to my car..

The Facebook group

Comment

Originally posted by ninethreecoupe View Post
                            Yeah I just got lucky today and got a call for a weekend job. I already have my minimum wage job but I get this job working about twelve hours a day on Saturday and Sunday with a $10/hour wage so then I should be able get a lot of stuff done quick.

But that sucks though I hate not being able to do stuff to my car..
                            yea not having a job really craps the finances making it impossible to even get the POS running right much less modding it. i need to get a Honda Genuine valve cover gasket set and attempt to fix that again, finally get under it to put the electrical stuff into the O2 sensor socket so i can plug it back in and make the light go off for that. at the very least clean my IAC valve again as well as my EGR and test to see if the EGR is even working. as well as figure out why the rpm shoot up sometimes when it comes time to shift gears (auto ) perhaps i have corrosion in the plug again and need to clean it out AGAIN! i am getting tired of this car really fast though. i love it to death but the problems i continually have with it (supposed it's to be expect of a 20 year old car) is becoming too much of a headache.

Comment

Yeah but the good thing is even though you love your car its not super rare so you could always just get another one, but I could understand if you didn't want to because you put so much work in front of you . Aside from the other stuff I have to do I also need to clean my iacv and since I've pretty much done everything for a tune up I need a pcv valve.

But I'm sure stuff will start looking up for ya. Everyones been in that crappy position at some point or another and I was there not too long ago lol.

The Facebook group

Comment

thanks, i certainly hope things start looking up for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X