Clear All

I'll be in the area tomo
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

AFM12 facebook page is up guys
      https://www.facebook.com/events/518564504825348/

Comment

sure wish i knew i could afford to make it. Oh well, I look forward to seeing the pictures from the event again.

(besides no one wants to see my POS anyway)
        1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
        1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
        1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
        1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

I hope to have a working camera this time (>__>)

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
            I hope to have a working camera this time (>__>)
            I wish i could make it and use my camera for those that can't make it (or don't have a camera)

Comment

My buddies shop is hosting a dyno day, anyone wanna join?- http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...570#post309557
              1991 Accord Ex - H22A - Omnipower Coilovers - Greddy SP2
              1993 Civic Dx - D15B7 - T3/T04E - Ported head - Hole in block - May be going F swap

My Workout Log

Originally posted by Leung
              Well, I poked the big one in the head with the shovel while shouting at it "hey, you can't sleep here".

Comment

Man this place is dead. What's up people???

The Facebook group

Comment

What's up everyone?! are you ready to fight these damn LOVE BUGS again? I'm not!! as a matter of fact I gotta go out now and clean the foul bastards off my car from my mom's trip to Ocala.

Comment

Lovebugs aren't too bad yet up here in the Panhandle. Labor Day weekend is usually when we get hit with the invasion.

Comment

ah I guess we get hit first in my area and then it hits the rest of the state slowly. Night_Wolf says it doesn't get as bad down in South Florida as it does here in North Central Florida.

I tried something different to keep some of them off the paint.

Comment

If you leave that masking tape on for a while, you'll have hard time removing it. Hardened glue will be harder to remove than the dead bugs.

You may want give a shot on this product. http://www.corrosionx.com/rejex.html
                        I don't have personal experience using this one but I use Corrosion-X for my work. This product (Corrosion-X) works pretty good, so, I'm thinking that Rejex would be worth a while trying.
                        Last edited by oyajicool; 05-09-2013, 08:19 AM.
                        A&P-IA

Comment

ah ok thanks for the tip on something else to use, I wasn't going to leave on there for too long. I will go check out that link

Comment

There were a couple this past weekend, but it's *really* bad Labor Day weekend time frame. So many you can hear them hitting the car, but I'm sure you know that already!
                            Last edited by SEgirl; 05-09-2013, 08:52 PM.

Comment

I've seen them flying around the shop but I drive maybe 2 miles to work and never at speeds high enough to splat them. Then again my paint has gone to hell so there really isn't anything to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by SEgirl View Post
                                There were a couple this past weekend, but it's *really* bad Labor Day weekend time frame. So many you can hear them hitting the car, but I'm sure you know that already!
                                yea, I know what you mean, usually I see that kind of swarm on the road between Gainesville and Ocala on the back roads.

Comment

Working...
                                X