a favor needed from the o-town crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abdielitopr
    well the school is around $20+k...they do have super street, which is not that great after taking Hot Rod...just for the simple reason that u blue print a 350 small block, build it from scratch, stock dyno runs around 200whp and seeing the hp increase or decrease by adding bolt-ons...jobs are allright down here and yea its possible to go to school full time work full time and get good grades...i finished UTI 3 months ago and started NATT (Nissan Advanced Technician Training)...which im graduating this friday...and i finished with couple of awards such as S.O.C (student of the course fro 5 different courses)...perfect attendanceand some other stuff...so yea its possible to do good if you love what ur doing.. if u have any more questions let me knoe...
    well... i got the initial interview today and damn if he didn't repeat almost word for word what you just said. But yeah.. i think i am going to like and enjoy it and i know i will do good and place high.. heheh

Originally posted by Devergote
    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Working...
    X