• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes the meet is goin to be on may 31...no matter what
    MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Ok my turn to rant, All i hear coming from everyones mouth is whats there to do in j-ville? Lets go to orlando. If you guys can't make up your mind then fine. I mean you guys voted i didn't tell you to vote jacksonville i didn't even suggest jacksonville as a serious place to meet. YOU GUYS DID and now all i see is bitching about how the meet is in jacksonville. If you guys don't want it it in jacksonville say something. Right now all i see supporting jacksonville is Marco and seve. i honestly don't care where it is a meet is a meet to me. But i mean last meet was in the down south. I really don't mind driving 4 hours hell i love to drive but i going to go ahead and spend close to 300 just to go to a meet in tampa. Cause if we go to a theme park it is going to be more then a one nighter for me. So that means hotel. But i am trying to get things to do in jacksonville, but CHILL THE FUCK OUT we still have 3 months before the meet. We already have the set date. Thats all that matters right now. Thats all the info people need so they can request the day off. As for activites that can be said a month or two before the meet happens. So i ask you again WHERE DO YOU WANT THE MEET? Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa? Cause i am gettign so frustrated with people bitchign about how the meet is in jacksonville, and there is nothing to do in jacksonville. Well like badger said most meets consist of meeting, food, driving around, pictures and maybe hitting up the street scene. I am cool for a theme park but you have to realize that we have to drive there which cost money, pay for a ticket which is around 60 bucks a pop, food, and then misc things that we may encounter. So now where do you want it? And keep what you choose. And if the location what we choose is not the location that you want then don't come it won't hurt me.

Ok now i am done with my rant
      ~Nick~
      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by samuri88
        yes the meet is goin to be on may 31...no matter what
        cool.. then I will be in O-town on the 30th.. at night. that is for sure.. not sure where i will be staying but that will be discussed later. So i guess if it was my choice.. i would do Orlando !!

But as said as above... i think we should just stick to the basics.. meet, talk, food, drive around and finally some pics and cruising. That would be the best thing because going somewhere where you have to pay to get in is not really a good thing because most ppl or quite a few of us won't be able to afford to do all that !! ok.. enough already !! when the location is set.. just let me know !!

Originally posted by Devergote
        A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords
          cool.. then I will be in O-town on the 30th.. at night. that is for sure.. not sure where i will be staying but that will be discussed later. So i guess if it was my choice.. i would do Orlando !!

But as said as above... i think we should just stick to the basics.. meet, talk, food, drive around and finally some pics and cruising. That would be the best thing because going somewhere where you have to pay to get in is not really a good thing because most ppl or quite a few of us won't be able to afford to do all that !! ok.. enough already !! when the location is set.. just let me know !!
          ^^^^ WHAT HE SED!!

Originally posted by Juice21
          thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
          Originally posted by GameChewer
          Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL
            if you're coming Keanna i'm definitely gonna be there (yeah that's right Bitches)for you other suckers
            LMAO!! I should be there if everything plans out right and you FL folks are getting two new ppl from TN moving there.. ya ME!! I'm going back to school. Jacob and his family is moving there too yayyyyyyyy us haha

Comment

Originally posted by breeziebabyyy
              LMAO!! I should be there if everything plans out right and you FL folks are getting two new ppl from TN moving there.. ya ME!! I'm going back to school. Jacob and his family is moving there too yayyyyyyyy us haha
              Nice ,Orlando Right

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Nice ,Orlando Right
                orlando yes thank u king cb

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93
                  Ok my turn to rant, All i hear coming from everyones mouth is whats there to do in j-villeLets go to orlando. If you guys can't make up your mind then fine. I mean you guys voted i didn't tell you to vote jacksonville i didn't even suggest jacksonville as a serious place to meet. YOU GUYS DID and now all i see is bitching about how the meet is in jacksonville. Cause i am gettign so frustrated with people bitchign about how the meet is in jacksonville,
                  Bitching?
                  I did not voted for Jacksonville Bro,and i was giving my opinion and so was everyone else.
                  if you don't like bro,don't Sweat it

BTW KEEP SWEATIN IT

Comment

Originally posted by 91f22jon
                    orlando yes thank u king cb
                    2 more Cb's added to ORLANDO ,DANM O-TOWN ON TOP

Comment

o-town on top

Comment

Originally posted by 91f22jon
                        o-town on top

Comment

Yo guys keep this thread CLEAN!!!! I'm watching it, So be nice
                          Accord Of The Month January 09
                          Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                          BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Nice ,Orlando Right
                            i gonna move to Orlando.. i dunno about her !! i think she said panama city !

Originally posted by Devergote
                            A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

He's moving to Orlando and I'll be moving to Tallahassee

Comment

ok the meet will be in Orlando again.

Richie can you change the name of the thread again......sorry bro, thanks

okay you guys when richie change the name agian...thats where it goin 2 be.
                                MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X