Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by samuri88
    that park looks cool PR
    but like pandaaccord said....talk 2 the park 2 see if its ok that we can have this meet.

YO everyone make sure you vote on the 1st page

lmao read what you wrote
    Hello park i would like to hold a car meet here on top of you is that ok with you. lmao Sorry bored at work
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93
      lmao read what you wrote
      Hello park i would like to hold a car meet here on top of you is that ok with you. lmao Sorry bored at work
      you crazy bro...lol

PR you know what i mean right....lol
      MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Im so excited on this one...cant freakin wait..
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

stalking
          1993 Accord LX - Sold
          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

I voted to having a BBQ. less expensive.

Nick, pm sent. I'm pretty much going to stay at grandmother's since she lives in jville. I somewhat know my way around since I lived there for a few months. But yeah, the park looks more than enough to support us. I can't wait
            [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini
              stalking
              Quit stalking and come one through bud..

My Old Baby
              SOLD TO

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93
                lmao read what you wrote

Well you know what i mean.ok so i will retract my statement.What i meant to say is to ask the people that run the park if we can hold a car meet there.

Mr.Phil: "FitMoHoesInMyFoDO"
                Young jeezy:If you ain't talking about money then you ain't talkin bout Shit.

Comment

damn guys i might just make it. ima try. ima be staying at the dolphin hotel in disney fromt june 1st till the 5th. but ima see if i can make it out there a day before . if i can't make it, i have to mett with a few of u guys during ht week. and by the way bbq all the way

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293
                    damn guys i might just make it. ima try. ima be staying at the dolphin hotel in disney fromt june 1st till the 5th. but ima see if i can make it out there a day before . if i can't make it, i have to mett with a few of u guys during ht week. and by the way bbq all the way
                    you better meet up with me !! i am gonna be there the whole week.. checking out the school and the housing and a maybe trying to get a head start on a job maybe !!

Originally posted by Devergote
                    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

oh yeah.. BBQ all the way !! i will glad to pitch in for the food !!

Originally posted by Devergote
                      A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

SO Oscar or Seve..it looks like the bbq is goin 2 win...so do one you of you have a paypal account? so we can do the same thing like we did with the mia meet. send money 2 u for the food.
                        MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by AG17CB7
                          I voted to having a BBQ. less expensive.

Nick, pm sent. I'm pretty much going to stay at grandmother's since she lives in jville. I somewhat know my way around since I lived there for a few months. But yeah, the park looks more than enough to support us. I can't wait
                          Ok cool well let me know when your in town maybe we can chill one night before we roll out
                          ~Nick~
                          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

May 31, now this is a date that is tempting and probable for me. White will be running and I'll know if the car is reliable enough to make the trip. I'll keep you all posted.
                            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

everythings looking good...i havent heard from richie...is he going???

hey PR find out if they have grills there cuz if not we're gonna have to bring one...

on another note...evryone needs to atleast have maintainence done...and extra money for mishaps and emergencies...

and we need to have like a raffle thing or guess the number going for like prizes and such, like um they did it last time with a strut bar...

like always lets make this the number one meet on cb7tuner.com

Florida holdin it down!!!!!!!
                              OLD

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293
                                Awww shit come on through felipe...i show you how we do..

My Old Baby
                                SOLD TO

Comment

Working...
                                X