Atlanta! Free Suspension Emergency!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlanta! Free Suspension Emergency!

Does anyone in the Atlanta area have OE suspension in any condition?

Actually the older the better. I have an oppurtunity to get the suspension off of a car that is totaled. We attempted to remove the suspension to swap between the totaled one and mine, but some of the bolts were stubborn. The stubborn bolts can be broken of course. But with time running out, I haven't even had a chance to look at the bolts on mine yet.

If I could get my hands on some blown or worn out struts and springs, then all I would need to do is break the stubborn bolts. Remove the lowered springs and struts, put on the garbage suspension, and walk away. Can anyone help me out with this???

Member's Ride Thread

Will work for food, car parts, or three stripe apparel. And not necessarily in that order

air tools?

Comment

Unfortunately, no. I'm going to take my breaker bar, and my uncle's electric impact wrench next time.

Member's Ride Thread

Will work for food, car parts, or three stripe apparel. And not necessarily in that order

Comment

Originally posted by brownhornet
        Unfortunately, no. I'm going to take my breaker bar, and my uncle's electric impact wrench next time.

Breaker bar and a long cheater bar? the top bolts on your supsension should not be a problem, its the lowers, Soak em in PB blaster, and get a hammer and punch to knock the bottom bolt out with. all i ahve are stock springs laying around man. sorry.

Comment

Thanks for responding anyway. Would you be willing to part with just the springs?

Forgot to mention that this has to happen Saturday morning, that's why I called it an emergency.

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

damn i got stock spring and struts....too far on this short notice.
            -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
            -1993 Accord EX SOLD
            -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
            -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

i got 2 sets of stocks iam going to work now though all weekend long

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
              Originally posted by deevergote.
              But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Thanks for the consideration guys. Sorry for the short notice, but all of this happened real fast.

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                X