Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

new rims finally nore more steelies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new rims finally nore more steelies

buddy killed his acura cl 2.3 around a light pole and sold me his rims. only have to see the steel rims in winter.

and took the fin off the car now it looks normal.

Nice find, those look nice on CB's
    NEW PSN
    H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
    RIP

Comment

thanks not sure if i'm going to paint them(colour?) or get them recleared. they're starting to peel a bit.
      your wagons pretty sweet. wouldnt mind getting one myself.

Comment

Polish them bad boys.
        RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
          Polish them bad boys.
          x2, strip the clear and polish them

FS: OEM Fuel Filter, ES Tie Rod Boots, Chrome Bulbs

Comment

Originally posted by lo_dit View Post
            Is that a good idea with any rims? I had a friend swear that his rims looks almost brand new after stripping the old clearcoat off of it. My clearcoat is flaking off too and was wondering if i should just go ahead and strip it, but doesnt the clearcoat protect the metal and give it its shine? That thought is the only thing that's stopping me. To the OP, nice rims.
            1994 Honda Accord SiR Sports Sedan

“When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion.” - Abraham Lincoln
            CD5Tuner - A Fifth Generation Accord Community
            PS3 tag: Mechtroop

Comment

Originally posted by Velocifero View Post
              Is that a good idea with any rims? I had a friend swear that his rims looks almost brand new after stripping the old clearcoat off of it. My clearcoat is flaking off too and was wondering if i should just go ahead and strip it, but doesnt the clearcoat protect the metal and give it its shine? That thought is the only thing that's stopping me. To the OP, nice rims.
              You can strip the wheels then polish them and reclear coat if you want. Bare metal will tarnish if it's not treated or painted. That's what the stock clear coat is there for, to help protect the wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by matrix27 View Post
                thanks not sure if i'm going to paint them(colour?) or get them recleared. they're starting to peel a bit.
                your wagons pretty sweet. wouldnt mind getting one myself.
                Thanks, I wouldnt paint them. Polish them.
                NEW PSN
                H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
                RIP

Comment

Originally posted by lo_dit View Post
                  Fo' Sho'.

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

thanks strip and polish it will be . just finished putting them on the car . looks killer
                    will takes some pics after i get up the g/f from work .

Comment

I always liked those acura wheels. Try to find some honda centercaps to replace the acura ones.

Comment

Originally posted by xj1234 View Post
                        I always liked those acura wheels. Try to find some honda centercaps to replace the acura ones.
                        X2
                        I'm So JDM My Heart Is On The Right

Cappuccino Member #11
                        G-Square For Sale PM Me.
                        Rear Fog For Sale PM Me.

Comment

here's the pics and also no fin anymore . looks and rides much better now.

going to price out the center caps tomorrow @honda as car has appt to get checked out. 12mpg and the bucking/backfiring prob i'm leaving for them to figure what it is. then i'm going to fix it myself.
                          last owners motor swap is a nightmare that i hate dealing with so atleast honda can help, i warned the tech yesterday it isnt pretty. lol
                          it's never fun to fix other ppl's mistakes but it also teaches us not to makes those same mistakes ourselves. to bad it's never cheap

Comment

lookin very clean!

Official CIVICKILLER's members ride thread! http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=112829

rock her with the shocker!

Comment

They look great. I also suggest the polish. PM TypeG if you have more questions. He's the best at polishing.

Has anyone seen the stock EX wheels polished? If so, any pics?

Comment

Working...
                              X