Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

93sedan,wagon bumper difference??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

93sedan,wagon bumper difference??

other than the foglight cutouts on the sedan front bumper is there any other things i need for the conversion on my wagon?

make sure you get the bumper with the bumper support and mouting brackets. the wagon support and brackets are to big for a sedan/coupe bumper. its a shame u r so far away, cause at the jy down here there is a wahite 93 wagon, so the bumper moldings will match our wagons, any other info just let me know
    Last edited by JARHEAD293; 09-09-2008, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Isnt the wagon bumper wider and a little longer? So if I wanted to do the conversion, I need to get the bumper and reinforcement. When you say brackets you mean the ones the conect to the car with 4 bolts, 2 on each side. Soory wagonz didnt mean to jack your thread.
      NEW PSN
      H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
        Isnt the wagon bumper wider and a little longer? So if I wanted to do the conversion, I need to get the bumper and reinforcement. When you say brackets you mean the ones the conect to the car with 4 bolts, 2 on each side. Soory wagonz didnt mean to jack your thread.
        yup the brackets are the ones that mount the bumper to the shell. you will need the bumper and the support.

Comment

Thanks, Im gonna go to the JY
          NEW PSN
          H22wagon

RIP

Comment

no prob h22 wagon whore LOL!!!! i have the support from my junked sedan plus bumper but no mounts no biggie my work stocks them aftermarket cheap. glad i asked before ripping the car apart thanks guyz

Comment

I got some supports if you need them. Their from a 93 EX sedan
              NEW PSN
              H22wagon

RIP

Comment

thanks but low on dough, babys coming in december and if i pick these up threw work id probably have them take out of my check theyrll really cheap.

Comment

I meant 4 free
                  NEW PSN
                  H22wagon

RIP

Comment

Jarhead nice wagon :thumbup

Comment

Originally posted by agoodlife View Post
                      Jarhead nice wagon :thumbup
                      thanx man

Comment

Just a question does the rear bumper off a wagon fit a sedan?

Comment

Originally posted by radiuslight View Post
                          Just a question does the rear bumper off a wagon fit a sedan?
                          i don't see why u would want ot do it, cause the rear bumpers are lower in the middle cause the the hatch. but i never bothered to try

Comment

Working...
                          X