Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Foglight Moldings.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foglight Moldings.

Heres a good one i got a set that are very brittle been looking on ebay no can do. If any got other sites let me know id like to get another set of these or try to renew these the best i can. Dont get me wrong theylle hook right up.

Originally posted by wagonz View Post
    Heres a good one i got a set that are very brittle been looking on ebay no can do. If any got other sites let me know id like to get another set of these or try to renew these the best i can. Dont get me wrong theylle hook right up.
    excuse me?
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

huh,what u mean excuse me?? nice ride.

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
        excuse me?
        I think he's looking for new foglight moldings, the rubber trim that goes around b/c his are brittle and old.

member's ride thread
        93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
        99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
        91 Accord SE 176k
        97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

thought they were called "shrouds"? or something like that.
          Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
          -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Shrouds were JDM "mouldings" They were nice enough to have built in splash guards to give the fogs a little more protection from moisture getting inside aging lights. 90-91s never had shrouds to protect them so rain water or whatever attacked the lights and over time u get rusted adjustment screws and or moisture inside everytime it rains when the fog seals go bad. This is why 8/10 if you are lucky to find a set at the yard or buy used online, the 90-91s have rusted housings or yellow lens.

The usdm 92-93 mouldings were nothing but attachments to hide a ugly hole cutting job and were unnecessary if done right with patience.

I am the Yakuza CB7!
            JDM 96spec H22A 178HP 149TQ

"The JDM Fleet"

1993 Accord Sedan - 2.2 JDM H22a
            1994 Prelude V-Tec
            1999 CL 3.0
            2000 Prelude
            2010 Accord Crosstour - 3.5

1993 Mirage S Sedan - 2.0 4G63 Project Evo 2.5
            1994 Mirage S Sedan - 1.5

1991 Isuzu Impulse RS - 1.6 AWD Turbo
            1993 Asuna - 1.8 "CDM Impulse XS"

1993 Sentra SE-R - 2.0 SR20de
            1995 200sx SE-R - 2.0 Sr20ve

Comment

from what i've heard, black door guard trim can be cut to look identical.
              http://www.brandsport.com/trimgard1.html
              later.
              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

yes true door guard trim is almost the same but oe are curved perfect.

Comment

Check my MR thread, I have the door trim on mine, let it sit in boiling water for a minute to soften it up, then it went right on. I didn't even take my bumper or fogs off.

Comment

thanks bro the boiling water trick sounds good to me.

Comment

i need some fogs, did any come stock on a cb7 or are there any from other accords that would be a direct swap?
                      94 Honda Accord EX - cozy daily
                      95 Civic DX w/ lamesauce b18
                      92 Honda Accord Discount Xtreme - 400k miles strong
                      04 Honda Helement EX AWD - GF's ride

Comment

^Foglights for the CB's were a special option, keep looking, there are plenty out there. Obviously get the proper foglights for the bumper, be it 90/91 or 92/93. You could also use 5th gen Accord (94-97) foglights, which are way different, many other possibilities, even from a Lexus.

Door edge molding works really well, be sure not to get 2' lengths, that is not enough for a 92/93, you'll need approx 32" for each cutout, so grab a 1 pc. roll of it. It helps alot to do relief cuts on the backside at the bends/corners, and it also helps to bevel the square cut edge of the plastic, make it more like this: ^ it will fight you less and contour better IMO.

Comment

Working...
                        X