Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

A6/H23 intake manifold FINALLY detailed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A6/H23 intake manifold FINALLY detailed

Everything was disassembled, media blasted, painted, then put back together. Still need to get a couple more new nuts/bolts and tighten everything down, but you get the point.
    And I will be using the IACV that's on my car right now, that's why it's not on the intake mani.

Comments?
    Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Bling bling

Comment

NIice and clean good work doooood !

Comment

Wow thats clean, best one I've seen yet
        what paint did you use, is that gun metal color?

Comment

That is wicked awesome. It look even better with AEM fuel rail and an EGR block off.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
          "The Turtle"
          DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Very sick. It made me change my mind on how I'm doing my own a6/h23 setup. I was just going with a mild polish on it, but I like the painted look.

Comment

Originally posted by keycb7 View Post
              Wow thats clean, best one I've seen yet
              what paint did you use, is that gun metal color?
              Black semi-gloss engine enamel.
              Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
              That is wicked awesome. It look even better with AEM fuel rail and an EGR block off.
              LOL, seriously thinking about getting a new fuel rail, but that'll have to wait.
              EGR block off plate? Working on it.
              Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
              Very sick. It made me change my mind on how I'm doing my own a6/h23 setup. I was just going with a mild polish on it, but I like the painted look.
              I started to polish it, but wasn't liking how it was turning out. That and I don't think it would match what's already under the hood.

Thanks for the feedback!

Comment

I like your UP plate too. My dad was working at a shop with a water laser machine and I was thinking about having something custom cut for mine. But since he's moved on to a better job, I'll have to actually pay for something I guess. I've got my own logo for my design work, but it's more web and print oriented, too much gradation for it to be cut from metal plate. Maybe just my logo text... Hmmmm.... gotta go think about some things!

Comment

Ya, polished fuel rail would make it that much better.

Comment

i think i just dribbled a little on my keyboard....

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
                      Ya, polished fuel rail would make it that much better.
                      I need to find a used AEM fuel rail, new ones are spendy...
                      Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                      i think i just dribbled a little on my keyboard....
                      LOL, I assume you like how it looks?

Comment

that is sexy, really feeling that intake mani, nice work man!

Comment

Good effin job, mang! I am soooooo doing that!

Comment

Originally posted by frootloops View Post
                            LOL, I assume you like how it looks?

i shall shoot you for your IM looks better than mine.

i shall avenge you my a6 IM. i will avenge you...

Comment

Looks really nice, you'll have to be really careful installing it Nice work, anything done to the inside, like port work? Looks like an unmodded t/b? Keep it up!

Comment

Working...
                              X