Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Chargespeed wagon grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chargespeed wagon grill

will this fit the sedan and coupe models?
    90 ACCORD EX..<-- MR thread

yes

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

word, cool. thanks. it was listed on their site under the wagon but not the other so i just wanted to be sure.

Comment

You'll be fine.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
        1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
        2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
        2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Yes it will fit, couple members have the grill including me. Check my member's ride for pics.

Comment

I like the chargespeed grill but the only downfall (if i had to point one out) is that it doesnt fill in the gap between the hood and grill right. Still, this is one sick grill!

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

oh I thought that was just me lol.

I think since the wagon had a different bumper support that it tweaked the placement of the headlights and hood enough so that when chargespeed made the mold for the grill it'd fit perfect on a wagon but with sedans/coupes not so much.
              Last edited by ikayto; 10-20-2008, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by xaaronx View Post
                will this fit the sedan and coupe models?
                i want that wagon
                峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

I want the rims on the wagon.
                  1993 Accord EX
                  2011 Subaru STi

Comment

you guys want too much :P

Comment

welp, just found out from Versus Motorsports that this grill is 420 dollars new.. lol unless it's one of a kind, no thanks.

Comment

Gotta pay to play. The grille just gives the cb a mean look.
                        1993 Accord EX
                        2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by xaaronx View Post
                          welp, just found out from Versus Motorsports that this grill is 420 dollars new.. lol unless it's one of a kind, no thanks.
                          Yeah the answer I got too...... plus shipping this come to 500$ for a damn grill. NEVER!!!!

Comment

they're fit nice.

MY MEMBER'S RIDE TREAD: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=118186

Comment

Originally posted by L3G10N View Post
                              Yeah the answer I got too...... plus shipping this come to 500$ for a damn grill. NEVER!!!!
                              check out yahoo japan auction, it'll probly only end up being around $200 used there. but yeah, 500 just for a nice lil flavor is a lot! but who am i to say? i personally have 6 different grills for my wagon! stock, type r, billet, 1/2 gen before mine stock, azect, and a custom made solid one. plus a jdm real type r chrome one. i can never decide, i got them all! lol!

Comment

Working...
                              X