Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

amber gadges using a orange sharpie??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

amber gadges using a orange sharpie??

has any one tryed to color there gadges with a orange sharpie? instead of changing the lights?

could work. how about you do it and post pics

i konw u can make bumper/corner lights amber using the sharpie. and i made a diy for the amber sharpie door lights

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Thats not a bad idea. Try it an post some piks

Comment

im gonna try it on my ramer integra tommarow if i works out il post the pics

Comment

Originally posted by potholeking View Post
          im gonna try it on my ramer integra tommarow if i works out il post the pics
          do that

Comment

if you want amber gauges, just get a Prelude BB6 97-01 cluster. They fit w/ little modification and look way better at night. Plus speedo tops out at 150mph if you have the H22, so you'll know how fast you're going.

Daytime, white faced w/ red pointers

night time Amber w/ pointers that light up compared to our CB's which dont.

member's ride thread
            93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
            99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
            91 Accord SE 176k
            97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

has any one tryed to color there gadges with a orange sharpie? instead of changing the lights?
              it has indeed been done before, maybe not by people on this site, but i have seen it done with multiple colors on another site.
              they took it apart and colored the plastic backside.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergoatse. View Post
                it has indeed been done before, maybe not by people on this site, but i have seen it done with multiple colors on another site.
                they took it apart and colored the plastic backside.
                lol @ your s/n

Comment

what kind of modification am i looking at to swap the cluster?

Comment

if i did the swap i think id have to change the steering wheel also it kind of looks weird with the accord one.

Comment

what kind of modification am i looking at to swap the cluster?
                      well you kinda need to be good at wiring, i sent mine to a guy to get it done since I don't have the wiring diags in my possession. There is a DIY on here to do it but I just suck at electrical things.

But other than that, if you have a dremel, you just need to shave a little bit of the back portion behind the cluster on the dashboard to make it sit flush inside there. And you gotta trim some tabs on the prelude cluster itself, but nothing difficult at all.

member's ride thread
                      91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

if i did the swap i think id have to change the steering wheel also it kind of looks weird with the accord one.
                        yeah thats actually a leather wrapped Acura Vigor one. I got sick of the stupid vinyl covered Accord ones and the "loose" feeling of the vinyl covering coming unglued from the wheel itself.

member's ride thread
                        91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

Throw on a BB6 cluster
                          My ride History:
                          Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
                          Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
                          Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
                          -----------------------------------
                          1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

Comment

i shaved the back an colored it i just havent had time to swap it back in

Comment

Working...
                              X