Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Is a 5 lug conversion possible from a 98+ Accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is a 5 lug conversion possible from a 98+ Accord

Before anyone gives me any crap, I have used the search button and only see info pertaining to the Oddysey/prelude swaps. I have found a fairly untouched 98+ accord 5 lug and was thinking of pulling the entire hubs if they will fit. Any useful info on this would be great. There should be a sticky with all this in the beginner section....I didnt see one.
    KDI CUSTOMS-AUTOMOTIVE UPHOLSTERY www.kdicustoms.com

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...lug+conversion

Comment

That link is all prelude. Are they gonna be the same as 98+ Accord? Im not sure if the 5 lug was a V6 or not in the newer accords.

Comment

Originally posted by KDI_CUSTOMS View Post
        That link is all prelude. Are they gonna be the same as 98+ Accord? Im not sure if the 5 lug was a V6 or not in the newer accords.
        yea, i tried finding a way but no one helped me either

Comment

i believe the five lug accord would be a v6
          Looking for a new cb7

Comment

I am wondering if V6 parts would interchange. Is there a difference in the driveshaft or hub spleens? What about the knuckles and balljoints? Has anyone tried the V6 5 lug conversion?

Comment

I'm not sure if it will work. The part #'s are very different, and IMHO, I used to have a '98 V6 coupe, I think that the knuckles from an accord V6 are much larger. I could be wrong, but if you check it out, please by all means elighten the rest of us.
              The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Yes, the 6G(98-02) 5-lug are v6.

The knuckles are much larger than the prelude/odyssey knuckles. I looked once and saw their size and just quit right there. I say pull em and give it a try and see if it works. If it does, you gets the new DIY.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                X