Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Legend lip configurations on a CB7 Accord

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legend lip configurations on a CB7 Accord

I called the Acura dealership in Eugene, OR and I asked how much it would be to get a 92 Acura Legend coupe front lip. He asked what year? I asked him if they were different? He said yes. Now, I've done a little bit of research, and they all look prety muck the same! True of false? Anyone have any pics so I could see which would look better on my car?

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

the sedan lip has a 1' gap on each side lol

i have a diy on it man

and it would be bout 100 for it brand new man

you can look on certafit
    back at it again

Comment

certafit won't have it
      1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

theres the coupe one
        the sedan one
        the sport coupe one

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
          certafit won't have it
          i swore i saw it there man but i could be wrong lol

just fin one in your local jy
          back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM
            94 & 95:

(ikayto)

91-93:
            there are the year differences.
            峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
              i swore i saw it there man but i could be wrong lol

just fin one in your local jy
              I just tried to find your DIY, but I couldn't find it.

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

Originally posted by rocketman_471 View Post
                I called the Acura dealership in Eugene, OR and I asked how much it would be to get a 92 Acura Legend coupe front lip. He asked what year? I asked him if they were different? He said yes. Now, I've done a little bit of research, and they all look prety muck the same! True of false? Anyone have any pics so I could see which would look better on my car?
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=144973
                later.
                Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

legend lips ftw!!!! i got mine from a 91 coupe! the legend lip from the 91-93 coups is what you wana look for, as it wraps around completely. the sedan lips is a little shorter on the sides, causing it not to completely line up with the bumper on the side, if that makes sense. as far as the 94-95, i dont know if thats the same for those lips
                  Last edited by 1991f22a1; 01-11-2010, 12:07 AM.
                  I LOVE My CB7

Comment

legend lip install
                    back at it again

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...nd+lip+install

here you go lol
                      back at it again

Comment

damnit that lip should have come stock on OUR cars i get a lot of looks with my 93 front bumper and legend lip. people are like wtf? whats that lip from? nothing but positive responses btw, got mine for free! hooked up a friend on a wheel deal!
                        I LOVE My CB7

Comment

Legend Lips...

You have the 91-93 Legends:
                          • 91-93 Legend Sedan
                            -Lip is ≈1" longer, leaving .5" uncovered on each end of the CB bumper.
                            -Mouth is not beveled, meaning the mouth doesn't line up with the CB bumper mouth.
                          • 91-93 Legend Coupe
                            -Fits CB bumper just right.
                            -Mouth is beveled, making the transition between bumper and lip flow somewhat coherently.

Then you have the 94-95 Legends:
                          • 94-95 Legend Sedan
                            -Mouth is wider on 94-95 Legend Coupe because it doesn't have fog lights.
                          • 94-95 Legend Coupe
                            -Lip is ≈1" longer, leaving .5" extra at each end of the CB bumper.
                            -This model has fog lights that mount halfway in the bumper, and halfway into the lip.
                            Therefore, it has secondary holes after the mouth making it look "aggressive."
                            -Mouth is beveled, making the transition between bumper and lip flow somewhat coherently.
                          Last edited by Joshy; 01-11-2010, 01:53 AM.
                          My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

i motion to have every new member do a legend lip quiz before given the right to post.

Comment

We should have everyone take a quiz. This is wrong.
                              Originally posted by Joshy View Post
                              Legend Lips...

You have the 91-93 Legends:
                              • 91-93 Legend Sedan
                                -Lip is ≈1" longer, leaving .5" uncovered on each end of the CB bumper.
                                -Mouth is not beveled, meaning the mouth doesn't line up with the CB bumper mouth.
                              • 91-93 Legend Coupe

Then you have the 94-95 Legends:
                              • 94-95 Legend Sedan
                                -Mouth is wider on 94-95 Legend Coupe because it doesn't have fog lights.
                              • 94-95 Legend Coupe
                                -Lip is ≈1" longer, leaving .5" extra at each end of the CB bumper.
                                -This model has fog lights that mount halfway in the bumper, and halfway into the lip.
                                Therefore, it has secondary holes after the mouth making it look "aggressive."
                              So close buddy, except 91-93 sedan lip is shorter than the bumper, not longer . But that could have been a typo.

"Mouth is wider on 94-95 legend coupe because it doesn't have fog lights." Which, the coupe or the sedan? Either way, they both had foglight options.

Comment

Working...
                              X