Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

93-93 fog alternative

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here ya go, day pics but camera on blackberry was crap. by time brother gets home with iphone it will be dark.

lol see the corner light? mofo is always on

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
      here ya go, day pics but camera on blackberry was crap. by time brother gets home with iphone it will be dark.

lol see the corner light? mofo is always on
      looks good man, is the corner on even when the car is off?

Originally posted by visualpoet
      some owners think it's the best thing since titties

Comment

Originally posted by Juan4DCB7 View Post
        looks good man, is the corner on even when the car is off?
        yea, the car was off in those pictures, idk but its always on, notice it around the time i got new radio (could be cus of that) lucky enough that it doesnt kill my battery

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

i dont know how anyone likes this but i didnt want to try to drill into the bumber or anything so i went with the off road fogs and drilled them on the under side of my front grill. i will have to get some pictures up to show you guys

im getting 6000k halogen bulbs to match my low beams
          Last edited by NASSEAMACCORD; 02-26-2010, 01:14 AM.
          On To The Next One!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NASSEAMACCORD View Post
            i dont know how anyone likes this but i didnt want to try to drill into the bumber or anything so i went with the off road fogs and drilled them on the under side of my front grill. i will have to get some pictures up to show you guys
            These arent for everyone, you either love em or hate em i kno i sure as hell wont get some off road fogs....their more for looks anyways

Comment

Yeah I'm a fan of these personally. Now you gotta update that sig Jaber

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
                These arent for everyone, you either love em or hate em i kno i sure as hell wont get some off road fogs....their more for looks anyways
                well i should of said off road because the arent, but they dont have the oem look, yet still gets the job done
                On To The Next One!!!

Comment

im getting 6000k halogen bulbs to match my low beams
                  honestly i think mine look better, brighter too. idk yours look like everyday autozone fogs

Comment

You do not like OEM fogs 'cause thet are hard to install or because they are ugly. I personally love the way they look. either way at least you have some fogs to rock

-to Jaber you should switch the signal lights to amber on top, and black on the bottom

Comment

are those just normal blinker bulbs in there or brighter ones?

Comment

You do not like OEM fogs 'cause thet are hard to install or because they are ugly. I personally love the way they look. either way at least you have some fogs to rock

-to Jaber you should switch the signal lights to amber on top, and black on the bottom
                        i was thinking of using mber on top and bottom and amber corners

Originally posted by scotty91 View Post
                        are those just normal blinker bulbs in there or brighter ones?
                        normal, i was surprised to see they light up so much, you could fin another buld that fits with more power too

Comment

nice! i might do this.. but with 91 bumper

Comment

i tried doing that but the black ones would almost like fade away with the lip. i might switch em back up top and get some chrome ones for bottom to see how that looks...gonna have some good pics up soon i just dont have a camera and its been very gloomy and rainy these past few days

Comment

yea sounds good bro.

Comment

here are some day pics

Comment

Working...
                                X