Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

93-93 fog alternative

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

93-93 fog alternative

My cousing gave me an idea....stay tuned for update

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

what is it?

Originally posted by visualpoet
    some owners think it's the best thing since titties

Comment

prolly gonna be some mazda fogs
      frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

or BMW fogs

Comment

well neither, im got 2 ideas to use turn signals as fogs 1) use 92-93 turn signals or use 90 civic turn signals. im currently making some on photshop and prob tomorrow ill make it into reality

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

I also thought of this before I got my fogs, but the turn signals would not be able to function as fogs since The plastic can melt, and the turn signals are smaller then the 92-93 fogs, but it wouldn't be that noticeable. Do you have any pics of the photoshop idea

Comment

Better go get those yellow intital d Ae86 fog lights....Im going to buy them sooner or later....
              VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
              1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
              MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

did these kinda quick, im little tired but i like them. debating if i should hack mines right away or if i should get a test subject first

oh, i like the ones for my cb better, the other is some random google image
                Last edited by JaberCB7; 02-22-2010, 09:51 PM.

Comment

putting a clear bumper light in your fog light area?

photoshops arent that proportional, bumper light is a lot smaller. I'd just rewire the bumper lights to be fogs.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                    putting a clear bumper light in your fog light area?

photoshops arent that proportional, bumper light is a lot smaller. I'd just rewire the bumper lights to be fogs.
                    yea i know. i placed a spare bumper light underneather to stock ones and it can be pulled off. next step would be wiring and securing the lights

Comment

the orange ones look better imo

It should not be too hard making your own harness, the only hard thing would be making the brackets, but that should not stop you from attempting this.
                      Last edited by Juan4DCB7; 02-22-2010, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Juan4DCB7 View Post
                        the orange ones look better imo

It should not be too hard making your own harness, the only hard thing would be making the brackets, but that should not stop you from attempting this.
                        it wont. i know its much easier to just get jdm fogs but i find it hard to pay $150 for fogs let alone $250-$400 witch is what most people sell them for, right now getting that kinda cash would only take me a week or two and im unemployed but it doesnt make sense to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
                          it wont. i know its much easier to just get jdm fogs but i find it hard to pay $150 for fogs let alone $250-$400 witch is what most people sell them for, right now getting that kinda cash would only take me a week or two and im unemployed but it doesnt make sense to do so.
                          Yea I feel you man, I would not have bought mine if I did not get such a great deal on them. Before I even had them I was thinking of doing something like this, but never came around doing it lol was too lazy at the time

Comment

ive always had the idea of using mazda 3 foglights and incorporate them somewhere so they look somewat stock
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=167601 Click to see my new ride

Comment

i saw the 07 accord fogs and they looks like they might fit in and not look so out of place. thing is i dont want to buy some without linening them up

Comment

Working...
                              X