Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

CB with Rota J Mags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB with Rota J Mags?

I am thinking of picking up some J Mags, but would really like to see them on a CB first, anyone got a pic to share? thanks in advance

Comment

those are real mugen M7's not rota jmags.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
      member ride thread
      11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
      DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
      People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
      I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
      John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

whats the difference. they look exactly the same.

Comment

Originally posted by JunyAccord
          x2....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by JunyAccord View Post
            A thousand dollar difference lol

Comment

Real from fake.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

he just wants to see what they look like, im pretty sure he wont notice the little Mugen sticker on it.

Comment

they look pretty hot....loving them
                  VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                  1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                  MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

he just wants to see what they look like, im pretty sure he wont notice the little Mugen sticker on it.
                    They're not stickers though, they're mugen logos milled into the spoke.

Oh, and I think they look really good, mugen or jmags doesn't matter.

My 6th gen accord thread
                    99 Miata

Comment

this might be a little hard for most of you to imagine, but its worth a shot here it goes:

lets just pretend for just 1 minute that the picture i posted of the Cb with the real mugen m7s DID NOT have the mugen logo engraved in the rim and that the rims costs 1000 dollars less...

now thats is what an accord with rota jmags would look like. I mean it might be impossible for someone to picture that in their minds but thats how i did it.

Comment

this might be a little hard for most of you to imagine, but its worth a shot here it goes:

lets just pretend for just 1 minute that the picture i posted of the Cb with the real mugen m7s DID NOT have the mugen logo engraved in the rim and that the rims costs 1000 dollars less...

now thats is what an accord with rota jmags would look like. I mean it might be impossible for someone to picture that in their minds but thats how i did it.
                        and dont forget to imagine a rota cap as well.

We all get the point. We're just giving you a hard time. Defense isn't necessary.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

alright. Defense mode over.

Time to nap. Hope this helps All in fab

Comment

real m7's, jdm91cb:

Comment

The rota j-mags are one of the knockoffs that are easy to tell if they are fake. They don't have the engraved mugen logo/sticker and the center cap is different. They come in many different colors, blue, red, silver, gold, pink and black with 15" 13lbs in weight. The mugen 16" M7s are rated at 13lbs in weight so that tells you alot about their material and the forging proess. These are pictures of my 15" mugen rims.
                              Last edited by Warudakumi; 04-17-2010, 04:25 AM.

I am the Yakuza CB7!
                              JDM 96spec H22A 178HP 149TQ

"The JDM Fleet"

1993 Accord Sedan - 2.2 JDM H22a
                              1994 Prelude V-Tec
                              1999 CL 3.0
                              2000 Prelude
                              2010 Accord Crosstour - 3.5

1993 Mirage S Sedan - 2.0 4G63 Project Evo 2.5
                              1994 Mirage S Sedan - 1.5

1991 Isuzu Impulse RS - 1.6 AWD Turbo
                              1993 Asuna - 1.8 "CDM Impulse XS"