Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

CB7 rear seat conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7 rear seat conversion

has anyone done this or knows someone that may have put a different style of rear seats in a cb sedan? if so wat seats and how hard was it to do? any inout would be appreciated

Originally posted by fuzzymoto View Post
    has anyone done this or knows someone that may have put a different style of rear seats in a cb sedan? if so wat seats and how hard was it to do? any inout would be appreciated
    I've seen Subaru seats in a cb and lancer seats in a cb use the search button to find them
    My 90 coupe Mr thread....
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

This is how to use the Search Button

Comment

I think it was Acura CL coupe seats that fit into a CB coupe.

Comment

^^^^^^^
          I had acura TL seats in my rear but you have to convert the TL latch to the CB latch so it will close, unless you are lazy and you can just cut it and let it stand on its own.

otherwise CD accord seats are direct bolt on like i have now because they weigh at least 50% of what our oem seats and they weigh 80% less than the TL power seats i had EVENTHOUGH the TL seats were 100% more comfortable.

id bet the CG accord seats would be direct bolt on as well.
          frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

I find CD5 seats so ugly and boring. The CB7 seats and materials are much nicer IMO. As much as I like CD5's exterior wise, I hate their interiors. They look and feel so inferior to the CB.

Comment

heres a thread that might help

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=104222

Comment

sorry to thread jack.... but would a 1997 Accord interior swap over directly including the rear seats?

Comment

hmmmmm.

yupyup. I made mine permanent. I ground new spots in the rear for these seats,
                  as they are phenomenal. Lost my folding down capability.
                  But that is no skin off my back. If I need to, i take the wagon!

Fitment is slightly off in the pics, cosmetically I fixed that. So there are no spaces now.
                  MadLab Racing
                  Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                    hmmmmm.

yupyup. I made mine permanent. I ground new spots in the rear for these seats,
                    as they are phenomenal. Lost my folding down capability.
                    But that is no skin off my back. If I need to, i take the wagon!

Fitment is slightly off in the pics, cosmetically I fixed that. So there are no spaces now.
                    now thats what im talking about!! what seats are those? and i dont mind losing my folddown feature i dont even really use it now much anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by S.W.A.T View Post
                      thats very helpful and honestly something i might try i already have taken my seats apart to clean them well since i bought my car from someone who had it parked under a tree for almost 2 years. But ,y post isnt about changing the fabric on my seats but to see wat seats other than cb seats might fit my car

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzymoto View Post
                        thats very helpful and honestly something i might try i already have taken my seats apart to clean them well since i bought my car from someone who had it parked under a tree for almost 2 years. But ,y post isnt about changing the fabric on my seats but to see wat seats other than cb seats might fit my car
                        i think what TypeG did is more of a conversion because he used the same cushion and you want more of a swap.

Comment

What did you have to do to fit the seats? And are they the 97 seats?

Comment

99-03 TL seats.
                            wat?

Comment

Those look great! Like the integra's in the center!

Comment

Working...
                              X