Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

"jdm" bumper with fogs and intersection lights questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"jdm" bumper with fogs and intersection lights questions

how do the intersection lights work with the turn signal? are they tapped into both the bumper and corner turn signal so it constantly stays on or wired separately? what kind of wiring diagram is there out there for the fog lights?

they have a separate relay of it's own..if you were to buy some I suggest buying it with the harness and relay

Lou's Build Thread!
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
    "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

I don't know what I wanna do yet cause I contemplated just buying universal fog lights and wiring them up the right way so highs come on and fogs go off and vise versa

Comment

Intersection lights have nothing to do with fog lights. OEM fogs do exactly what you're taking about. You don't have to buy universal fogs for that. Intersection lights are for turning.

Comment

I know what intersection lights do Im not retarded I was gonna look at putting some on in a custom manor and I was gonna put fogs on it as well in a custom manor...

Comment

You can use an older 80s Nissan Maxima relay for the Intersection lights.
            1993 Accord EX
            2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by bbolen724 View Post
              I know what intersection lights do Im not retarded I was gonna look at putting some on in a custom manor and I was gonna put fogs on it as well in a custom manor...
              Bruce, you might want to watch the attitude here. I had to learn the hard way.

Comment

thanks for watching out but I, and most people, dont like when people talk down on others and im not saying i know everything cause I know damn well i dont i just wanna be treated as equal as anyone else on this group

Comment

You didn't state any of that in your thread. We're here to help with the question you asked. You asked about wiring up intersection lights. Then stated you were debating about getting universal fogs or not.

I simply saw the two and simply explained what intersection fogs do and that the OEM fogs do what you're talking about.

Besides your initial question in the beginning of the thread you haven't let us know anything about what you want to do period with the two lights.

Provide more details so we can help you more accurately. And no one said you were retarded. Or even inferred or referenced that.

I simply didnt know if you knew what intersection lights did or didn't. I mean look at your first post in the thread. Then look at your second.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneAccord View Post
                    You didn't state any of that in your thread. We're here to help with the question you asked. You asked about wiring up intersection lights. Then stated you were debating about getting universal fogs or not.

I simply saw the two and simply explained what intersection fogs do and that the OEM fogs do what you're talking about.

Besides your initial question in the beginning of the thread you haven't let us know anything about what you want to do period with the two lights.

Provide more details so we can help you more accurately. And no one said you were retarded. Or even inferred or referenced that.

I simply didnt know if you knew what intersection lights did or didn't. I mean look at your first post in the thread. Then look at your second.
                    An inference is what one would derive from a statement or event. An implication is what one would mean to subtly hint at when making a remark. You meant to say "imply". Everything else you said is good, though.
                    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

to be considered an equal u need to prove your worth. biting the hand that feeds you is not gonna get you far.
                      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                        An inference is what one would derive from a statement or event. An implication is what one would mean to subtly hint at when making a remark. You meant to say "imply". Everything else you said is good, though.
                        Thanks. I was looking for the right word to use but couldn't think of it, so I got what I thought was the closest thing to it.

Comment

if your not retarded then use proper grammar and use the word manner correctly. a manor is an estate. if you're going to be rude to people trying to help you. we will be rude in return.
                          Last edited by Quashish; 09-05-2013, 08:07 PM.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                          It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Working...
                          X