Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

4dr Tails on a 2dr...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4dr Tails on a 2dr...

I noticed that all of the taillights on eBay are for 4dr cars, will they fit on a 2dr?
    I read somewhere that marijuana effects the memory. For some reason I can't seem remember where I read that. -- max sideburn(aka torqstr)

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither." - Benjamin Franklin

CB7: The Movie TEASER VIDEO

No.
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

They sell aftermarket tails for 90 91 coupes not 92 93 coupes but You can do a 92 93 4dr trunk swap and then you could have your choice of any aftermarket tails

Comment

what's the difference? they look identical.

so if I just get a 4dr trunk it will bolt right up and I can use 4dr euro lights?

I should mention that my car is a 90 Coupe, so do I even have to change my trunk to make them fit? Or is it only the 92-93 Coupes that are different?
        Last edited by Torqstr; 07-14-2006, 09:34 PM.
        I read somewhere that marijuana effects the memory. For some reason I can't seem remember where I read that. -- max sideburn(aka torqstr)

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

IDK about the 9091's, i think its the same situation, but the inside coupe tails are a bit longer i think and they have this, like, inward curve...a 9293 sedan trunk should swap right on-or in your case, a 9091 sedan trunk should fit in place and there you have it..on both the coupe and sedans, the outer tails are the same size...dont ask why..thats honda for ya

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by Torqstr
            what's the difference? they look identical.

so if I just get a 4dr trunk it will bolt right up and I can use 4dr euro lights?

I should mention that my car is a 90 Coupe, so do I even have to change my trunk to make them fit? Or is it only the 92-93 Coupes that are different?
            yes you have to get a 92 93 4dr trunk lid it just bolts right up and then you can use 4dr euro lights

Comment

I still have a 90/91 sedan trunk lid .. + 2 sets of 90/91 tails .. ahem .. shameless plug.

But err .. I have no idea how I'd ship it ..

A Hui Hou !!!
              Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

is there any easier way, because once you swap the trunk your key wont work anymore for the trunk right? is there any other alternative

Comment

read up its all right here

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=trunk+swap

and here
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=trunk+swap
                  Last edited by Dom; 07-15-2006, 04:13 AM.
                  .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

well half of the lights on ebay say they'll fit a 90-91 2dr or 4dr, they're just lying or dumb then?

Comment

Originally posted by Torqstr
                      well half of the lights on ebay say they'll fit a 90-91 2dr or 4dr, they're just lying or dumb then?
                      MORE then half say "90-93" .. I would'nt call them "dumb" .. maybe just .. uneducated?

Think about it .. alotta of us didn't even know the difference between the years .. let alone
                      the trim models before CB7Tuner was on our radar ..

Besides .. who lies?

A Hui Hou !!!
                      Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

9091 2dr and 4dr are the same you dont need to do any thing other than unbolt and bolt. as long as you by 9091 tails. im not sure wich tail u want but if its red clear the red need to be on the bottom

Comment

Working...
                        X