Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Foglights questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foglights questions

I notice that everyone has the JDM fog lights.... I've been looking like crazy for them. but no luck. so my question is where did allof you guys bought them?

i got my brand new at majestichonda.com, mine are 90-91 foglights. they are not JDM but OEM is just as good in my opinion.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

I got mine from a member here, but I've seen them on eBay. You just have to be patient and look often. You will find them! Now, the harnesses on the other hand...
      Originally posted by Junior Smurff
      Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

My very first set actually came from the local junkyard, I pulled it all, entire harness, brackets, fogs, switch, etc. Didn't realize it @ the time, but the driver side fog got some water in it and rusted the reflector. So, about a year later I found a set of bare JDM CB9 fogs (USDM flat-face style) for like $6 on eBay and that's what I have now. You'll find what you need, keep looking

Comment

got mine OEM fog off hona dealer...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7
            My very first set actually came from the local junkyard, I pulled it all, entire harness, brackets, fogs, switch, etc.
            I tried looking on the junk jard but I have never seem a cb7 with foglights or that has a sign that had foglights.

I was looking on ebay and the switch it self cost about $34. I guess I'll tried a honda dealer see what I can find. Thanks anyways guys.

Comment

bought mine from the dealership. i think around 170-180. let me know if you're interested. I work at a dealership and i'm from IE.
              The beginning of a new era............................
              165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
              184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj
                bought mine from the dealership. i think around 170-180. let me know if you're interested. I work at a dealership and i'm from IE.
                Yeah defenetely just give a few days so I can get my money together... but I live in California would u be able to shipped them?...

Comment

IE means Inland Empire. That would mean that he's in CA too. Not that far from L.A.
                  Originally posted by Junior Smurff
                  Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

Originally posted by 4GAccordH22
                    IE means Inland Empire. That would mean that he's in CA too. Not that far from L.A.
                    we both stay in the IE have you ever hear of the the honda junkyard.

Comment

i got my set from depo well worth the 100 i spent for everything light bulbs harness switch

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

Originally posted by 4GAccordH22

LMAO I though he meant somewhere in the east side of USA.... thanks for clearing that out for me

Comment

Originally posted by NorcoAccord
                          i got my set from depo well worth the 100 i spent for everything light bulbs harness switch
                          depo doesnt make 90-91's though

...adjust accordingly

Comment

Keep trying, if you do buy off eBay, try to get a package deal w/ fogs, brackets, and a switch. You'll prob. pay more to buy a seperate switch and whatnot in the longrun

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7
                              Keep trying, if you do buy off eBay, try to get a package deal w/ fogs, brackets, and a switch. You'll prob. pay more to buy a seperate switch and whatnot in the longrun
                              True, i've seen switches go for as much as $70.

NWTuner.com

Comment

Working...
                              X