Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

OEM Spoiler Installation Instructions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OEM Spoiler Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the oem spoiler instructions in .pdf that they could send me? I want to wire mine up. Thanks in advance.
    "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
    "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
    ><((((º>

just wire it up to the 3rd brakelight in the back window. tap into the wires and run them to your spoiler.
    Originally posted by jboyce
    i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

heres the DIY on how to install it.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ht=oem+spoiler

Although he didn't mention how he wired it up. My spoiler came on my car so I didn't do anything but you should just be able to tap into the high mount brake light for power and it should work
      Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
      JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Thanks guys

I don't really want to splice unless I have to. After doing another search, I came across a thread from '06 where someone mentioned having the oem instructions so I pm'd the person to see if they still had it. I'll let you guys know how that works out.
        "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

><((((º>

Comment

you have to.

Comment

I should have said that I don't want to splice until I've had a look at how it was done at the factory since I have the complete harness. The car I got the wing from was rear-ended so the seller pulled the spoiler first. Maybe I'll see If he'll let me have a look at the car to see how it was wired from the factory.

><((((º>

Comment

Got the oem instructions and I won't have to do any splicing as it is plug and play!!! I do need a couple other small parts to make it a near factory install. I'll be trolling the local pick n pulls for those. I've decided that I don't want the trunk springs because I don't want everyone seeing what's in my trunk everytime I open it. My car has already been jacked for my stereo and ipod once and I don't even thump my sounds anywhere near the house.

><((((º>

Comment

Score!!!

Got the antenna relay and brake light sensor that I needed from the junk yard this morning for $5 + tax!!!

><((((º>

Comment

Glad crazy ray's had that. Gotta like the $5/misc. charge.

Good item to pull from an oem spoiler car. It makes me wonder tho why whoever pulled the deck lid and/or spoiler didn't want those parts. Hopefully you'll get it all working as it should be.
                  '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
                  EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

Yeah, all of the de-spoilered cars had the antenna relays still in them. I think I'm gonna go back an pick up the rest of them for any cb7 tuners that may wanna have the antenna retract whenever the trunk is opened! It'll be slick even for non-spoilered cars. Keep an eye out in the classifieds.
                    Last edited by bigjoegood1; 09-05-2007, 10:13 AM. Reason: adding info

><((((º>

Comment

Just cut the third brake light out. Spice two wires and run it to the spoiler and connect them

Comment

mrvinyl: Probably because that harness doesn't connect to the spoiler in any way. It's wired to the trunk light

pretty_ricky: No need to cut anything, I'm going for the transparent factory-like install. All plug n play!!!

><((((º>

Comment

Originally posted by bigjoegood1
                          No need to cut anything, I'm going for the transparent factory-like install. All plug n play!!!
                          can you post pictures of this? just got my oem spoiler and dont really want to splice wires and whatnot. thanks in advance.
                          mrt - '91 frost white ex coupe

Comment

vermicide: You've got PM

><((((º>

Comment

Hey, I need the brake light sensor if you can find another one!

So how's the spoiler look? Let's see pics!
                              Originally posted by Junior Smurff
                              Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

Working...
                              X