Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

The deck is sending a buzzing noise to speakers....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The deck is sending a buzzing noise to speakers....?

have a stock deck in my 91 EX and it sendin sum funky weird a** cracking,buzzing noise to the speakers?......So i took it to car audio store and they said that the amp in my deck is bad and that it rarely happens .....
    does any1 have a stock deck that i could possibly have or buy off of you??
    i dunt wanna purchase a deck yet cause the money isnt reachin so far as of yet.

Yeah, I've been through this very recently! Your deck is going to need a repair, plain and simple. I bought a 98 ITR deck off eBay and had the same problems w/ it, so I sent it out to be repaired

Check the F/S section or post up a WTB thread. Many on here I'm sure still have their stock decks that they're not using! Maybe check your local junkyards or I guess eBay Out of those choices, I'd suggest the junkyards first, you never know what you'll find for what price

Comment

thanks for the tips.......i checked ebay buh i didnt find any that are the same as my model......but ill check the junkyards tomorrow...i wonder how much they would want........hmmmmmmm

i cant post anything in the F/S section yet......u wanna post sumthin for me?

Comment

Maybe you could have a bad ground somewhere else?

Comment

i have a stock deck but its only good for radio.. tape is fucked, but can do CD player adapter and ipod adapter.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Yeah it sounds like a bad ground more then anything. Check your ground at the back of the deck, heck even make a new one. If that doesn't work, try getting a noise filter so the noise will never make it to the speakers.

Comment

Guys, he has a problem with the deck. If the ground is the culprit, then the problem would have been apparent from the factory when the car is new, and it would have happened to all CB7s.

Most likely it's the deck that's inducing the noise. Best way to find out is swap out for an identical, working deck.

Comment

Originally posted by CLNAccord
                thanks for the tips.......i checked ebay buh i didnt find any that are the same as my model......but ill check the junkyards tomorrow...i wonder how much they would want........hmmmmmmm

i cant post anything in the F/S section yet......u wanna post sumthin for me?
                No problem, I usu. always find OEM decks on eBay. Any and I mean any, 90-97 Accord deck will work or another popular choice would be 94-97 Integra or the 98+ seem to have the same 86-97 harness connector. There are several other OEM Acura/Honda decks that will fit into your car, some older, some newer.

I just remembered that I have my OEM deck (93 EX) from my car, it is in great condition, if you'd like, shoot me an offer It's just the AM/FM/Cass, no CD player Feel free to send me a PM too.

Dan

Comment

Thanks guys....but i got a guy up in canada at torontoaccords.com to sell me his......and i never knew other decks would work.......well i just need sumthin for the time being, im more concerned with the lowering of the car....i got a price quote for TEIN S Tech Springs for $250.....NICE!
                  buh ye thanks....

Comment

if that falls through i got one out of my 91 lx so if you ever need it just let me know.
                    1991 2door lx
                    future plans:
                    fix body rust/dents,paint,lip kits,tint windows,new springs/struts,exhaust system, 5speed tranny swap.

Comment

Respect Bro

Comment

also,u dont have any cellular devices or anything near the speakers do u? i kno that makes it buzz and make funny noises. but im sure the audio place knows wut it is, just a suggestion and heads up if it happens to anyone in the future
                        1991 2door lx
                        future plans:
                        fix body rust/dents,paint,lip kits,tint windows,new springs/struts,exhaust system, 5speed tranny swap.

Comment

Actually i had thought the same thing at first, but hen i drove around with no cell phone but the same thing happened....if you play the radio or watever very low u dont hear anything but as soon as you put it up to regular hearing you hear crazy cracking but at the same time you still hear the music.....and its comin through all 4 speakers

Comment

Working...
                          X