Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

'93 Accord Wagon....Project....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'93 Accord Wagon....Project....

Here is my new accord wagon not much but got a good deal on it so i could not let it go by..its all stock so thats one good thing body never been wrecked so jus need paint and wheels to start off has cold a/c too...well let me know wat you guys think and where do i start as far as visuals i know i want the legend front lip and slammed on stock accord wheels any work for me LOL...thanks guys

ur plans sound good already man...that things gonna be sik once its painted slammed with the legend lip...good find!

Comment

how much did you pay?looks like a nice project

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by techna_777
        ur plans sound good already man...that things gonna be sik once its painted slammed with the legend lip...good find!
        x2..
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

just sell it and buy mine,lol. na man lil by lil bro. any help u need just pm me

Comment

i paid $600 and runs but i need a battery..to put it on the road hopefully I can get some wings from Jarhead and get this thing looking good

Comment

Good find you should either get clear bumper signals to match the clear corner lights or get amber corners to match the bumper lights. I would choose amber to match rear turn signals

Comment

yea u are right bro...u do need 2 change out those brake lights..but just take ur time with it and come out the way you want it..
                MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

CB9's always looked good slammed to the ground. You should put some air ride on that.
                  One Day At A Time
                  "Honda Connaisseur"
                  1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
                  1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
                  1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
                  1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
                  1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
                  1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
                  Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
                  Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

It'll Be Worth It!

I' VE PUT IN A LI'L LOVIN TO MINE, KEEP IT UP [/IMG]
                    [IMG][/IMG]
                    [IMG][/IMG]
                    [IMG][/IMG]
                    BRAVONEXT007-CBNUEVE

Comment

Bori im sellin my front grill let me know

Comment

hope to see you at the orlando meet.

This is my 91 accordwagon ex-r her name is Layshia

This is my other wagon her name is Tangy

Comment

I just put the amber in took out the clear ones have to order the amber corners but have to find some that look at least official feel me..

and air ride well should be in the future plans but first its to floor on some wheels in the mean time...

hope to make it to the meeting maybe it be on the road by then thanks guys for the support!!!

Comment

more and more florida peeps comin out...thats nice...yeh bro all u got to do is get a paint job from macco ...and order some springs and ur set...everything else can come intime but ud be more than killing ot with a paint job and drop

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                            disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

u got a lot of work ahead of u good luck sir.

Comment

Working...
                              X