Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Pics of my 91 coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics of my 91 coupe

Here are some pictures of my coupe. I picked it up for $600 a couple summers summers ago. The guy I bought from thought the motor was bad but it ended up it was just the distributor. It has a few dents but hopefully I can fix that next summer. If I still have it after I get out of college I want to do a motor swap.

[/url]

Haha, our cars our twins, cept mines a 90 sedan. any other future plans?

Comment

Yeah I'd like to paint it, lower it, put rims on it, and eventually do an engine swap .
      [/url]

Comment

Whats up man!! Anything new with the car? Those CL tan seats look clean man. Did they just straight up bolt on?
        MY MRT
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178936

Comment

Very nice, dude! 600$? That's a serious steal!

Comment

Originally posted by AeyJayCB7 View Post
            Whats up man!! Anything new with the car? Those CL tan seats look clean man. Did they just straight up bolt on?
            Haha, didn't expect to see my ancient thread pop up. I was just checking to see if there were any cool new Accords on here as I do quite often. Didn't even notice this thread yesterday when I was online, lol. I check in on your car pretty often. It's looking good man!

I've done a bit to the car but nothing substantial in the looks department. The seats were basically a bolt in. I did have to fab up a little mount for the drivers side seatbelt and switch one of the rails for the passengers side to keep the auto seatbelts though. I replaced the motor with a low mileage f22a4 about a year and a half ago and ran into some issues with that engine but now its back up to running good again.

Some idiot forced me into a parked car a couple of years ago and my drivers side fender got messed up but me and my dad finally fixed that last fall.

Had some 90-91 JDM one-piece headlights for a while but spun out in the snow last winter and ruined one of them. Might be buying a replacement for that one soon though. Here's a picture with those headlights. I also kicked out the dent on the drivers side so it's not quite as noticeable. I don't know the guy parked behind me, he was my neighbor for a while but I never talked to him.

Last year sometime I got some fog lights and installed them. About a month ago I bought some JDM 92-93 one-pieces that are blackhoused and when I installed them I sanded and polished the fog lights. Here's a pic. Forgive the very filthy car, lol. Other than that nothing much going on. Still want to do a drop and paint it, but that'll have to wait until I get a job as an RN. I'm graduating in about a week.

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
            Very nice, dude! 600$? That's a serious steal!
            Ya it was a good deal. It's had quite a bit more than that put into it since though. Not that you can tell by looking.
            [/url]

Comment

Man I love those rims. I want some!

345,000 miles and counting...

Comment

Originally posted by Ster56 View Post
                Man I love those rims. I want some!
                Me too, thanks! Keep your eye out on craigslist. I got mine with tires that lasted a couple of years and they were a set of 5 for around 300 I think. Not the craziest deal ever but they got me by and the wheels are in pretty decent shape.
                [/url]

Comment

Originally posted by blk91coupe View Post

Last year sometime I got some fog lights and installed them. About a month ago I bought some JDM 92-93 one-pieces that are blackhoused and when I installed them I sanded and polished the fog lights. Here's a pic. Forgive the very filthy car, lol. Other than that nothing much going on. Still want to do a drop and paint it, but that'll have to wait until I get a job as an RN. I'm graduating in about a week.
                  Lights are looking good, take care of them!
                  Current:
                  2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
                  1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
                  1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

your car looks good. I like the black headlights.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Nub View Post
                      Lights are looking good, take care of them!
                      Thanks, I really like them! I'd like to buy a Jack Lee grille to go along with them but that's going to have to wait until I get a little more money.

Originally posted by ktaylor660 View Post
                      your car looks good. I like the black headlights.
                      Thanks
                      [/url]

Comment

looks good!
                        My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Originally posted by blk91coupe View Post
                          Me too, thanks! Keep your eye out on craigslist. I got mine with tires that lasted a couple of years and they were a set of 5 for around 300 I think. Not the craziest deal ever but they got me by and the wheels are in pretty decent shape.
                          I bought a set from a junkyard for $85 with all four center caps. I am restoring them right now. Can't wait to get them done!

345,000 miles and counting...

Comment

Love the lights!
                            Bahahhaahahaha I replaced my dizzy new for $25. LOL @ the seller, sucker.

Love your car

Comment

very very nice always had a thing for our cbs in black

Comment

Working...
                              X