Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Pics of my 91 coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lovely coupe
    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
    NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by Ster56 View Post
      I bought a set from a junkyard for $85 with all four center caps. I am restoring them right now. Can't wait to get them done!
      Hey, that's a great deal! I'll look forward to seeing them.

Thanks every one! It surprises me every time to find my page while browsing this section.
      [/url]

Comment

Finally lowered my car. I picked up some used Tein Basics for about $300 shipped a while back and put them on a couple of days ago. These pictures have my 14" winter wheels and tires on it now. I may go lower after winter. Here are some good ol' car wash pictures.

Then an out of focus parking lot photo. I took these pictures with my phone. I'll have to take some decent pictures of it soon.

[/url]

Comment

I made an attempt to do some photography that I haven't done before. It turned out ok.

[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by blk91coupe View Post
            I made an attempt to do some photography that I haven't done before. It turned out ok.

I really like this pic, good job I need to get a better camera and learn how to do night time shots. Nice coupe, looks really good.

Comment

nite pic was great

i liked the first pic in your thread
              http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Thanks, I'll have to try it again sometime and get it a little better. I'm not quite satisfied with this picture. Thanks for the compliments though.
                [/url]

Comment

It looks wicked with the winter tires and those rims on. Kind of old school muscle car-ish....

Comment

Thanks scoot! It does have kind of a mean look to it now.

I thought maybe a daytime pic would be in order and a plus it was snowy.

[/url]

Comment

Did a couple things to the coupe in the last couple of days. Put some red and clear tail lights and a leather wheelskins steering wheel cover.

Here are my tail lights halfway done. They're both done now but the weather hasn't been good enough for a decent picture.

Before the wheel cover.

After

[/url]

Comment

Picked up some BBS 17's today! I'm excited about this purchase. Sorry for the crappie picture of the car. Didn't get home until after dark and the car is filthy. The last 3 pictures are from the CL ad.

[/url]

Comment

So I washed my car and got a couple day time pics. I also figured out what wheels they are. They're BBS RK model and they were probably made around 2008 not sure though. Anyhow here's the pics.

[/url]

Comment

Sweet coupe! Absolutely in love with that night shot!

Comment

Originally posted by Grey_cb7 View Post
                              Sweet coupe! Absolutely in love with that night shot!
                              Thanks, it was a lot of fun doing that shot. I'll have to try it again sometime soon.
                              [/url]

Comment

Originally posted by blk91coupe View Post
                                Thanks, it was a lot of fun doing that shot. I'll have to try it again sometime soon.
                                BBS wheels look mean on your car!! good work man!!

Comment

Working...
                                X