Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Dimples : 1994 Honda Civic EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dimples : 1994 Honda Civic EX

So I joined this site because I was considering buying an Accord last year (well my BF wanted me too haha) or a Civic. Well I ended up buying a Civic and I love it! even tho it needs work alot. Haha! My BF found the Integra wheels and I polished and painted them. Yup I did! Here it is.

Some bodywork we got done today.

Mods

[Engine]
    Stock D16Z6, 181k miles
    Short ram intake
    B18B1 Throttle Body

[Exterior]
    Aftermarket "JDM" Yellow Fogs
    Getting much needed bodywork done.

[Interior]
    Console Armrest from a Sedan, dyed black
    DC Integra fog switch

[Suspension/Wheels]
    Stock
    14" DA Integra LS six spokes w/195/70/14's
    14" Steelies w/ "H" caps for winter

[Future Plans]
    Lowering kit of some sort
    B-series swap
    Prelude front seats

Tell me what you guys think, I hear Civics are loved here too.

You may catch hell because this is an accord site. However, this is not the first time I have seen other Hondas on here so who knows. Looks like you have good progress on the bodywork though-Im soon to be doing the same thing w/ my cb.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=143599

Comment

Ahhh go easy on her, I tried convincing her to get an Accord, but you know women. She was almost swayed, but ended up with a cute little Civic anyways.

It is a quick little car tho.
      1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
        It is a quick little car tho.
        It just *feels* that way because its light.
        LOL Trust me.

BTW, does it have the Rear disc?

Comment

requesting pics of the owner please.lol j/k looks like you have a good start on it but it really isn't fast

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
            It just *feels* that way because its light.
            LOL Trust me.

BTW, does it have the Rear disc?
            No rear disc I had to do the rear shoes too.

Originally posted by FNEG View Post
            requesting pics of the owner please.lol j/k looks like you have a good start on it but it really isn't fast
            Oh I know it isn't fast. Its just that it has about the same HP as my wagon, and its 1000 lbs lighter. Sooo that would make it faster than me. Just wait till I get that cam in honey.

Comment

[QUOTE=Accrdwgnguy;2060748]Ahhh go easy on her, I tried convincing her to get an Accord, but you know women. She was almost swayed, but ended up with a cute little Civic anyways.

No harm intended.....lol Everyone here is pretty understanding. But hell, i wont lie, I'll probaly build an eg hatch one day.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=143599

Comment

i spy: camo kitteh
                峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
                  i spy: camo kitteh
                  Lol she does blend in well.

Comment

[QUOTE=richie92ex;2060779]
                    Ahhh go easy on her, I tried convincing her to get an Accord, but you know women. She was almost swayed, but ended up with a cute little Civic anyways.

No harm intended.....lol Everyone here is pretty understanding. But hell, i wont lie, I'll probaly build an eg hatch one day.
                    thats why i figured i would be in some good company here. i know some people hate the civics and are hardcore for accords but my bf has shown me many pages on here of other member's eg/ej builds. i love accords too so i dont come here to hate on everyone lol my bf is teaching me all there is to know about accords, civics, and hondas in general and im really having fun helping him fix up my car. he even offered to take my car for me and fix it up while im on vacation right now what a good man

Comment

No rear disc I had to do the rear shoes too.

Oh I know it isn't fast. Its just that it has about the same HP as my wagon, and its 1000 lbs lighter. Sooo that would make it faster than me. Just wait till I get that cam in honey.
                      cant wait! if you do that ill have to start auto crossing i suppose... lol

Comment

I like it, my first car was a 94 civic hatch and I loved it- moved to the U.S. and got a CB. You're off to a good start! good luck, hope to see more!

PROJECT: EIEN (Eternity, Endless) in progress...

"What's the point of a race?- Just means you're faster...that's all. If I have to race, it should be for something important..."

"What Is A Man Who Cannot Prosper and Better What He Owns?"

Comment

Just cuz its a female don't mean everybody gotta get all soft. knowing damn well if it was a dude cats would be all over him for posting a Civic on here. So go head and post the Civic somewhere else and holla back when you get yourself a CB, homegirl.

Comment

welcome to the site, hey at least its a honda

Comment

Nice car, looks very clean.

Comment

Working...
                              X