Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My cb under-construction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2lowcb7
    replied
    nice work on the bay. the car looks nice. where mite i be able to get a jdm front bumper?

Leave a comment:

• CB7_91/DX
    replied
    Acura TL Hood dampers

Pick these up at the yard for $3.00 each

Installed yesterday..

Last edited by CB7_91/DX; 10-05-2009, 09:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CB7_91/DX
    replied
    Originally posted by FAMOUS T.R.K. View Post
    Good Luck Dude
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• FAMOUS T.R.K.
    replied
    Good Luck Dude

Leave a comment:

• excalibur02
    replied
    get some d2s to match that purple bay.

What are you doing with the rear?

I have a erebuni rear lip I am selling.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=139850

Leave a comment:

• CB7_91/DX
    replied
    Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
    Yoyoyo wats up

Do u want these tails or no I've been waitin for 5 days now and u live 10min away man, what's up, lemme no if not ill go to the yard.
    One of the inner tails is missing the bulb housing, i need to find it i know i have it somewhere

Originally posted by CB710AE View Post
    damn your ride is sick and will be real sick when you finish it...oh and the purple engine bay its a nice touch i love it!!!...oh and yea in my opinion the wheels will look better with the same color as you engine bay...
    Thanks,

Hmm idk about painting my wheels.

Leave a comment:

• CB710AE
    replied
    damn your ride is sick and will be real sick when you finish it...oh and the purple engine bay its a nice touch i love it!!!...oh and yea in my opinion the wheels will look better with the same color as you engine bay...

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    Yoyoyo wats up

Do u want these tails or no I've been waitin for 5 days now and u live 10min away man, what's up, lemme no if not ill go to the yard.

Leave a comment:

• RedMagic187
    replied
    Nice Cl's you should pain't them same color as your engine bay..

Leave a comment:

• CB7_91/DX
    replied
    New pic

Heres a pic with my Acura CL wheels..

Leave a comment:

• CB7_91/DX
    replied
    Originally posted by slammed91cb7 View Post
    dude your cb is pimp as hell
    Thanks man,

After my engine blew im making new changes

Leave a comment:

• slammed91cb7
    replied
    dude your cb is pimp as hell

Leave a comment:

• CB7_91/DX
    replied
    Originally posted by Oja View Post
    how did you do those new headlights you got in there and our those your battery terminals for jumping it. if the battery dies ?
    Open up the projectors and remove the chrome housing and the small round turn signal between the projector and the high beam. Then i remove the projector b/c ther cheap light output so i added a round chrome housing that uses H3 bulbs but that changed i +Retro-fitted Acura TL 00 HID's [D2R, D2S]

+I added CCFL halos [7000k white] and i added corner reflectors that i made from taillight reflectors.

As for the battery terminals, yes ther for jumping.

Originally posted by ddcb7 View Post
    dude!! i fucking love the color! looks dope!
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• ddcb7
    replied
    dude!! i fucking love the color! looks dope!

Leave a comment:

• Oja
    replied
    HEY quick ?

Originally posted by CB7_91/DX View Post
    sucks but im going with the same f22 again, no $$$ for H swap at this time
    how did you do those new headlights you got in there and our those your battery terminals for jumping it. if the battery dies ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X