Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My cb under-construction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadow1
    replied
    engine bay looks good man. i had a set of ebay headlights before. i just took the projector out of it and im waiting to do a retro fit with it

Leave a comment:

• CB7_91/DX
    replied
    Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
    I swear man, don't sell the 9091 bumper and fogs, I got dibbs man, don't sell it, hold it for me =)
    I might hold them for a cb later on

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    I swear man, don't sell the 9091 bumper and fogs, I got dibbs man, don't sell it, hold it for me =)

Leave a comment:

• CB7_91/DX
    replied
    update engine bay

Rich plum [color]

Im going with 92-93 bumper with usdm fogs, yea im missing one side, is on the way, i just recently order it from ebay.

Leave a comment:

• CB7_91/DX
    replied
    Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
    Did u get them from fukin El Juanito and the red beast.

I need 9293 corner thanks pecker head
    Not them, i got it from chamby n lui

Originally posted by speedofsound760 View Post
    i like the wire tuck and the batt location looks good cant wait to see this done
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• CB7_91/DX
    replied
    Originally posted by CB7toES1 View Post
    Looking good man - why didn't you just paint the chrome black on the projectors?
    I dont like the chrome piece at all thats why i remove it

Leave a comment:

• SPLCB7
    replied
    i like the wire tuck and the batt location looks good cant wait to see this done

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    Originally posted by CB7_91/DX View Post
    I got another pair of 1 piece projectors from my friend, he didnt like them so pass them over to me. I gave him 92-93 bumpers signals and a dash board trim.

Did u get them from fukin El Juanito and the red beast.

I need 9293 corner thanks pecker head

Leave a comment:

• CB7toES1
    replied
    Looking good man - why didn't you just paint the chrome black on the projectors?

Leave a comment:

• CB7_91/DX
    replied
    I got another pair of 1 piece projectors from my friend, he didnt like them so pass them over to me. I gave him 92-93 bumpers signals and a dash board trim.

Leave a comment:

• CB7_91/DX
    replied
    Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    so you tucked the wiring harness for the headlights in the fender and didnt have to extend them? wtf? lol. pics please
    I'll try to get some pics tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Shadow1
    replied
    Originally posted by CB7_91/DX View Post
    The only one i extended was the one running from the fuse box to the battery and the other one from the fuse box to the wire harness.

The headlight ones don't got to extend
    so you tucked the wiring harness for the headlights in the fender and didnt have to extend them? wtf? lol. pics please

Leave a comment:

• CB7_91/DX
    replied
    Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    did you have to extend any wires to get the battery to work down there? what about the headlight wiring harness? did you have to extend any of those?
    The only one i extended was the one running from the fuse box to the battery and the other one from the fuse box to the wire harness.

The headlight ones don't got to extend

Leave a comment:

• Shadow1
    replied
    did you have to extend any wires to get the battery to work down there? what about the headlight wiring harness? did you have to extend any of those?

Leave a comment:

• CB7_91/DX
    replied
    Originally posted by 93JDMBeast View Post
    x2 never thought of that one good job man.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X