Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Updated: 91 EX (BOSTONCB7HEAD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated: 91 EX (BOSTONCB7HEAD)

Since the last time i posted up my CB, i added a couple of things. I bought a Hondafit lip fabbed to a CB from Dee88, I also DIY my corners, The corners look alright but i have ambers on the way. I also never posted a pic of my bay so i snapped one today. I just installed my neuspeed strutbar i got for
    $20. I brought it home last night, sanded it a lil bit n polished it. Looks niice and it makes my car handle very well. Picked up a new front bumper last night for $20 too. Such good deals on craigslist lol. I also got a spectre high flow intake, really doesnt increase anything but makes my CB sound mean lol. A couple of months ago, i popped my tire and messed up my front right rim, so i got two stocks in the front for now. I plan on refinishing them and probally painting them white. Tell me what you guys think of my CB so far. For the future i plan on swapping a H22, paintjob, new coilovers, BBS RS, and a roofrack.

Ohh yeah also My buddies on my dashboard lol

Damn, I guess no one likes my CB, 15 views no replies, People are so friendly

Comment

Nice lip

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

yay for spray paint over stock grill we match lol

i like ur strut bar and how u did all ur lights

no paint the valve cover and heat shield

hello my new friend

.My Ride.

Comment

digging that strut bar.

MRT

Comment

Yeah the strut bar is niice, im glad i bought that

Comment

Originally posted by renegade28x View Post
              yay for spray paint over stock grill we match lol

i like ur strut bar and how u did all ur lights

no paint the valve cover and heat shield

hello my new friend
              lol yeah, i only did my lights like that bcuz i had left over paint, doesnt look to bad, i plan on painting my cover, and im gettin some dc headers probally painting those too

Comment

I like the lip a lot. reminds me of a sleeker type R lip

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                  I like the lip a lot. reminds me of a sleeker type R lip
                  Yeah your right, is does look like a type r lip, I got it zip tied to my stock bumper lol, when i install my new bumper ima redo it niice

Comment

I see you have camber wear

Comment

nah man no camber rash, i got the rims like that, cmon i paid $100 for a set of 4, what youd expect lol

Comment

same color as mine lol. i like the rims

CALI LIFE STYLE
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

I like the lip man! I think its the first time i saw a fit lip on a cb bumper! Props for making that, was it hard to do and does it fit well???

Comment

Lucky for you finding parts on Craig's, I can't find any in kc area =[, liking the car us posted man

Comment

good job

Comment

Working...
                              X