Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

92 4door cb7.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92 4door cb7.

Just got this cb 3 days ago this is my 2nd cb and think my 5th or 6th honda all together.Anyway Im LJ 21 live in the mountains of NC.Now a lil more about the current dd its been swaped to a f22b1 it is auto and vtec is curently not working soleniod is good but cant seem to find the corrrect pin outs for the p0A its running i got a thread on here asking so feel free to give advice!Heres some pix of her has a lil stuff done to her.Intake,exhaust,The swap,volvo front lip,mirror delete,lowered on un known springs bout it i think.

SINCE EVERYTHING WRONG WITH THE CAR HAS BEEN FIXED..BELOW IS A FEW ODDS AND ENDS

UPDATES
    10/16/2010
    Engine bay when i got it.

After...(Stone painted VC and PWJDM vtec sol)

10/23/2010
    More bay updates...

10/25/2010
    Repainted and cleared the grill, and vht both corners.

After it was all said and done...

Some date inbetween all these other updates

Slaped my 16s on it(Wheels are now SOLD!)

Swiss cheese air box upgrade(3in" SRI tube,49 holes,drop in k&n,splater'ed and lightly cleared)

11/21/2010
    Some new kicks for the cb.

12/4/2010
    New scheme for the bay.

Last edited by SOHC-FTW; 12-04-2010, 02:46 PM.

02 Crv
    02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
    92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
    Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Also have these Arch icw's wheels to go on the car or to sell most likely to go on the cb had them on my ef i traded for this cb.

02 Crv
    02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
    92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.

Comment

welcome to the site bro u have alot of tuners out there near ur car looks good bro keep up the good work

Comment

Yea in this lil county we have a few tuners and mustang crowd we all get along very well.And thanks she needs a lil TLC but all in good time.

02 Crv

Comment

Fuckin Mustangs.

Car is lookin good. I like the colourand stance. What's it lowered with?

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
            Fuckin Mustangs.

Car is lookin good. I like the colourand stance. What's it lowered with?
            Couldnt tell ya right off but its low there blue springs all i really know about them.

02 Crv

Comment

lol. so it's just on lowering springs then eh? How's it ride?

I dropped mine just using 2" lowering springs on the stock struts. It wasn't bad actually. Just the 18s with 35 profile tires gave it a bumpy ride.

Comment

Riding down the road its ok has some bump steer in corners but could be due to the ps, but going thru a parking lot its f'n crazy might aswell be on a bull at some points really depends on the speed.

02 Crv

Comment

Omg!!! I know this car! You got it from a guy in winston didn't you? He has been trying to sale it for the longest time. How's the swap run?

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
                    Omg!!! I know this car! You got it from a guy in winston didn't you? He has been trying to sale it for the longest time. How's the swap run?
                    Runs ok needs some bugs worked out of it.

02 Crv

Comment

Originally posted by SOHC-FTW View Post
                      Runs ok needs some bugs worked out of it.
                      Well that's good. It's an auto right? I almost bought this before it was swapped but it had to many problems and he want to much for it.

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

looks good! welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
                          Well that's good. It's an auto right? I almost bought this before it was swapped but it had to many problems and he want to much for it.
                          yea its an automagic.Runs pretty good for what it is.And yea it had its issues hell still might but i havent driven the car for about a week.I fixed the vtec and memory bs havent messed with it since.

02 Crv

Comment

NICE!

Comment

Originally posted by E MONEY 914 View Post
                              NICE!
                              Thank you..Thank all of you progress will start when i get the funds for her.Shes being park for the time being do it beign F'n cold and once it starts to snow she will do me no good anyway.Plus got a lil project in mind!

02 Crv

Comment

Working...
                              X