Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

$800 buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$800 buy

Last edited by lordoja; 01-25-2011, 08:35 AM.
    Originally posted by scudweiser
    it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Welcome nice car what all do u have plan to do to it you will find eveything here keep up the good work

Comment

not bad at all .i kinda like the gold wheels .keep a good attitude and you will enjoy your stay .welcome aboard.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Nice pick up!

I dig the red on bronze look. And it's a coupe!!

Comment

Nice Find Body In Better Condition Then Mine, I Got 8yrs Wth Mine..

Comment

Not bad for $800 buck.. and no rust so that is very good.
            Checkout my MR: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165984

Comment

Originally posted by 92cordlx View Post
              Welcome nice car what all do u have plan to do to it you will find eveything here keep up the good work
              i already found more than i bargained for lol. for now trying to restore the interior, just need a few more parts, then fix-up the engine, not trying to race it, just clean it up and bring it up to speed, maybe H22 swap and soup-up the suspension, previous owner didn't take care of her so she will need tons of TLC lol for now i have to figure out how to make the damn odometer not stick and find whats shorting out my remote start

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
              not bad at all .i kinda like the gold wheels .keep a good attitude and you will enjoy your stay .welcome aboard.
              Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
              Nice pick up!

I dig the red on bronze look. And it's a coupe!!
              thanks, picked up the wheels at a tire shop across the street from my house, traded them for my lancer 17' alloys got hooked up with the balance and new rubbers

Originally posted by jerry92accord View Post
              Nice Find Body In Better Condition Then Mine, I Got 8yrs Wth Mine..
              Originally posted by HATCHing View Post
              Not bad for $800 buck.. and no rust so that is very good.
              there was a bit of rust on the passenger rear side, but got that taken care of gotta love Tijuana lmao
              it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
              Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

its truly great to find someone else that shares my passion for this car lol, my family gave me so much shit for getting it, since i went from this

to my beat up CB7

Comment

I'm trying to do the same thing. I'll gladly dump my Mazda 3 off for another CB7. No payments!

Comment

I'm trying to do the same thing. I'll gladly dump my Mazda 3 off for another CB7. No payments!
                    hahahah thats what i did! called the bank and told them to take the lancer back, i loved that car, was the first and ONLY driver, but money got tight, plus i couldn't do ant hardcore mods until it was paid off. shit even my insurance went down from $200 to $45 lol

Comment

Originally posted by lordoja View Post
                      hahahah thats what i did! called the bank and told them to take the lancer back, i loved that car, was the first and ONLY driver, but money got tight, plus i couldn't do ant hardcore mods until it was paid off. shit even my insurance went down from $200 to $45 lol
                      what other pieces you needing to get it whole?

Comment

wow, I wish my bank would take my car back. I called the about a month after I had th ecar wanting out of it. They said I had to sell it or come up with cash.

So I told them to fuck off.

Comment

wow, I wish my bank would take my car back. I called the about a month after I had th ecar wanting out of it. They said I had to sell it or come up with cash.

So I told them to fuck off.
                          wow, i had Navy Fed, it took me a while to convince them, told them i had no job and di not qualify for unemployment, one thing they offered was to default on payments if i didn't mind getting the stain on my credit report.

Comment

Originally posted by 90accords View Post
                            what other pieces you needing to get it whole?
                            not many, just need to replace, or re-upholster both pocket assemblies, and speaker panels, besides that the dash bezel is like 9 kinds of fucked up. i think someone broke in to take whatever radio they had and broke the bezel.

Also does anyone know how to get my damn glove box to open? i have tried the key and wont unlock... don't really want to rip the whole thing open.

Comment

not many, just need to replace, or re-upholster both pocket assemblies, and speaker panels, besides that the dash bezel is like 9 kinds of fucked up. i think someone broke in to take whatever radio they had and broke the bezel.

Also does anyone know how to get my damn glove box to open? i have tried the key and wont unlock... don't really want to rip the whole thing open.
                              Yeah..... hit me up on text....... I may be able to help with the glove box issue... I'll pm you my number

Comment

Working...
                              X