Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

1 piece headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 piece headlights

I finally got myself a set of these. I picked them up and installed them tonight. They really make the front end look much nicer. I'm glad i picked them up

They still need to be polished a bit

Yes i know the lip needs to be fixed

They have 5000-6000k HID's for now. Thats what they came with. Honestly they aren't even that bright. I'm going to revert them to stock bulbs eventually.

Beautiful.

Comment

Wow, that really did clean up the front end more than it already was. Looking good.
      92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
      2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
      2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Okay. Come on with it. Where did you find them?

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178069

Comment

Originally posted by dysfunk View Post
          Wow, that really did clean up the front end more than it already was. Looking good.
          Yeah

for reference here is a before picture

Originally posted by alan lx View Post
          Okay. Come on with it. Where did you find them?
          I don't get the first part of your sentence. I got them from a forum member locally for $130

Comment

Ha ha. I was just picking at ya. Like don't be keeping from us where you find all this good stuff. But its all good. They look good.
            Not meaning to get off topic, it seems you have a very good understanding of the OEM alarm system. I was recently reading a few of the threads about it. Thanks for the info.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178069

Comment

Ah

And yes i do understand the OEM alarm very well. I have one in this car that works pretty good.

Comment

clean your rims. I can see the brake dust and grime from here.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                  clean your rims. I can see the brake dust and grime from here.
                  the whole car is dirty as shit lol

its been driven quite a bit since i last washed it

I went to that car wash to wash it but then found out they don't take quarters

They only take cash or credit to buy stupid ass car wash tokens. Lame.

Comment

Yea, same here with our car wash. I think its kind of lame. I save quarters just for that reason.
                    92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
                    2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
                    2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

That's a retarded car wash. None of ours take quarters. Loonies or Toonies only.

Comment

Get you and your funny money out of here lol

Comment

Take off eh

Comment

Did your hid bulbs come with the shrouds? If not what's the beam output like.

Comment

Originally posted by antonio7566 View Post
                              Did your hid bulbs come with the shrouds? If not what's the beam output like.
                              No clue, they were already installed into the headlights when i got them.

I actually installed these things at night using a flash light lol

So to everyone who has gaps in their front end...

If i can do it right at night then you have no excuse to do it wrong during the day.

Comment

Working...
                              X