Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

1992 Honda Accord EX-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1992 Honda Accord EX-R

Hi everyone! im new to this site and i just signed up last week. so im just gonna share my cb7 accord here, and i already did some work on it. lots of plans for it already and just saving up.

I bought this car exactly 2 months ago, bought it for $600 came with all season tires and winter set. I got BONE STOCK. It needed a lot of work just to pass "safety" inspection. I put new L/R upper controls, L/R balljoints, etc. Oil changed to Castrol Full synthetic oil, filter, New INJEN air filter, NGK sparkplugs, New Battery that i got from my work. Windshield was cracked when i first got it, so i put a new windshield. My whole exhaust system after the cat, just gave up on me last week also. installed custome 2" piping catback to Cherry Bomb Muffler..paid $175 for the whole thing lol.

Exterior:

JDM CB3 one piece headlights
    JDM CB3 front bumper cover
    JDM CB3 Foglights
    G square Rep Grille
    OEM Hood Bra
    Acura Legend Front Lip (sedan)
    Red/clear tails
    aftermarket window visors
    OEM Sunroof Visor from Integra DA
    8k HIDS

Interior:

Blox shiftknob
    Wink Mirror
    DC5 Type-S Front Seats

Suspension:

JSK Coilovers with dampening
    10k F/ 8k R spring rates
    adjustable dampers
    cross drilled rotors
    ceramic rotors
    upper strut bar
    rear strut bar

Wheels:

16" XXR 501
    16 x 8
    +15 offset
    Yokohama S drives
    215/40/r16

Under the Hood:

JDM H22a swapped
    h2u5 trans
    SRI Intake
    Fujitsubo 4-2-1 Header/ JASMA Stamped
    2" full catback with 3" Vibrant Stealth exhaust
    Resonator Delete
    highflow CAT
    P28 Chipped with h22a basemap
    3K launch control
    P13 stock ecu as well

FIRST DAY

PUTTING A NEW WINDSHIELD

PICKED UP MY 96 SPEC ITR WHEELS

WITH HOODBRA that i got from JUNKYARD FOR FREE

NEW AMBER, GRILLE, Plate relocated

PWJDM REAR TOWHOOK WITH Angry bird lol

these pics were taken 2 weeks ago..

im gonna keep updating this thread.. i dont have a pic for my WINK MIRROR yet.

THANKS GUYS!,

-imsojdm

CURRENT LOOK

UPDATED !
    Last edited by imso-jdm; 11-05-2013, 03:49 AM.

uploading some new pics, i just realized that i still dont have my WINDOW visors installed when this pics were taken. thanks!

Comment

Clean. Love the white on white. Looks so fresh. Also the amber corners set it off nicely. Can't wait to see more!

Comment

Originally posted by 91cb7h22poss View Post
        Clean. Love the white on white. Looks so fresh. Also the amber corners set it off nicely. Can't wait to see more!
        thanks alot man, more stuff coming slowly lol thanks for the comment

Comment

with VISORS

Comment

4 door version of my coupe lol.

Looks pretty good. Need to tackle that rust on the driver side.

I used to live around Brampton/Mississauga before I moved out west. Great to have another new Canadian on here.

Comment

looking good. you cant beat frost white on a cb. just looks great no matter what.

loving the rims as well

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post

I used to live around Brampton/Mississauga before I moved out west. Great to have another new Canadian on here.
                haha yea it looks like it, i love your coupe bro! and yes im doing the body work soon of it especially the driver side quarters, its not too bad yet though. lol. btw, do you have a thread for putting the 4G prelude seats? thanks man, im new to the site.

Comment

Originally posted by otto07 View Post
                  looking good. you cant beat frost white on a cb. just looks great no matter what.

loving the rims as well
                  thanks man! appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by imso-jdm View Post
                    haha yea it looks like it, i love your coupe bro! and yes im doing the body work soon of it especially the driver side quarters, its not too bad yet though. lol. btw, do you have a thread for putting the 4G prelude seats? thanks man, im new to the site.
                    There's a thread in the beginner image gallery section and pics in my MRT. It was a total pain in the ass to do it.

Comment

There's a thread in the beginner image gallery section and pics in my MRT. It was a total pain in the ass to do it.
                      alright im gonna check it out. i used to have a 4g prelude with h22a in it. i sold it last year lol or 2 years ago.

Comment

DIY REAR fogs installed!

Comment

m0ar pix!

Comment

how did i know this guy was gonna post in here.
                            <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

car looks neat. dont like the tow hook though

Comment

Working...
                              X