Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

1993 accord ex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1993 accord ex

How she currently sits!

well shes sitting pretty nice.
    "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Nice lookin ride, I like the cf hood
      My work in progress!

Comment

love it! looks sick! keep up the good work!

Comment

Looks great bro. Loving the stance and that hood is a beaut

Comment

Personally, I think the stance and wheels make the whole look of this car.

Comment

2x ^ wheels are not my fav but definitely looks good & different.

Comment

Those wheels would look badass on my wagon.

Comment

Once again I'm impressed by the quality of cb's that TX has running around.I have always know about the Mustang scene out there , but damn it must be true every thing is bigger in TX. Great looking sedan , the way she sits is freaking hot. Looks like you have put some damn fine work into her.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                    Personally, I think the stance and wheels make the whole look of this car.
                    Agreed i love the older squared hondas on old school wheels

Comment

Thanks you guys for all the positive coments!
                      Here is another pic took her out for a bath

Comment

looks great. Do you have any future plans for her?

Comment

It looks just right. So simple, yet it really makes a statement. The ONLY thing I would do would be blackhoused headlights.

Comment

It looks just right. So simple, yet it really makes a statement. The ONLY thing I would do would be blackhoused headlights.
                            dido. and a custom grill

Comment

Headlights are blockhoused I just didn't go all crazy left it semi stock looking!

For future plans I'm building an h22a N/A engine at the moment mahle 11.5:1 compression pistons, eagle rods and fully built head hoping to get some good power, I'll be hopefully raping all kinds of cars out here
                              And I'm already running an h22a4 in her and she runs like a champ

Comment

Working...
                              X