Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

v8vega355's f22a build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v8vega355's f22a build

[IMG][/IMG]

got some parts for my f22a build
    Last edited by v8vega355; 01-27-2014, 10:16 PM.
    my build
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=202734

Sweet. What's compression will it be?
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Looks like a good start, is this boost or n/a?

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Looks like boost judging from the pistons...nice start x2

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Action 6 puck clutch is an excellent choice. Golden Eagle block guard?

Comment

compression is 9:1 turbo build the pistions and rods are from bisi. same with the clutch and most of the parts

the block has a cnc werx css installed in it once decked it will look almost like a closed deck block
              my build

Comment

Originally posted by v8vega355 View Post
                compression is 9:1 turbo build the pistions and rods are from bisi. same with the clutch and most of the parts

the block has a cnc werx css installed in it once decked it will look almost like a closed deck block
                Great start to a ton of boost and a ton of speed. Sleeper build?

Comment

im trying to build it to be a daily. hence the smaller 16g turbo and the css so i can jam a ton of boost in it at low rpm and not have to worry about breaking anything. im hoping for kind of a sleeper build but if i cant make totaly incognito its ok too.
                  my build

Comment

9:1 isn't high compression of course, but I thought u want lower compression for boost
                    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

9:1 is perfectly fine, he'll have just as much power out of boost as factory before the turbo gets going. Compression really comes down to the talent of the tuner and the purpose of the build. If you build it right, you can have an 11:1 boost build....or if you want massive amounts of boost, have compression as low as 8:1.
                      '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
                      If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

So jealous! Gonna be one monster f22!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey GT-R View Post
                          9:1 is perfectly fine, he'll have just as much power out of boost as factory before the turbo gets going. Compression really comes down to the talent of the tuner and the purpose of the build. If you build it right, you can have an 11:1 boost build....or if you want massive amounts of boost, have compression as low as 8:1.
                          not only that but i shouldnt be hardly ever out some kind of boost. it should spool 2500 rpm and be at full boost under 3k rpm. like when first starting off. ive done a few 400hp na domestic builds now i want a torque monster. and i want to do an engine that is not a very popular engine to build.

the last turbo project ended with broken ring lands. it wasnt a popular build either suzuki g10 (cough geo metro engine) it was a factory turbo engine with head work and a cam but 20lbs of boost i think lead to detonation and the ring land failure.
                          my build

Comment

The 16g turbo your using will be ok for holding power at higher RPM's?

Comment

Originally posted by ninjawagon View Post
                              The 16g turbo your using will be ok for holding power at higher RPM's?
                              wow i dont get emails when ever i get a new message on my threads sorry.

my guess is i will run out of power up top but the cam im running i dont believe is a high reving cam to begin with. ill be using the bisi 1.2 cam i think the cam (from other peoples build using it) is done at about 6500 rpm maybe 7k, im not really building this to be a all out race engine, im building it to be fun to drive from light to light and freeway blast to freeway blast. i went for rides in b18 cars that have huge turbos that spooled at 5500 and pulled to 8500. yea they are super impressive at 6k and up rpm but what happens below all that=boredom.

i want the car that you can be in 5th gear doing 60 and it will smash without having to downshift and without having to worry about breaking stuff in the engine. plus i wanted something different then the 9k rpm civic lol i want a torque monster. something my domestic buddies cant make fun of and still be super fun without sacrificing drivability
                              my build

Comment

Working...
                              X