Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

CB3 on steelies from Finland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might ditch the H23 intake manifold and buy K20 one. I need to make an adapter plate between the head and intake mannie but it's not a problem...

Do any of you guys have some sort of flow charts wich intake manifold flows the best? H22, H23 or K20?

Comment

Lot of front end effort going on here good work!

UKDM 93 CB3 Page (1) H22A U2Q7 LSD
      UKDM 91 4ws Page (3) OEM Minter
      NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

Originally posted by marcusv8thunder View Post
        Lot of front end effort going on here good work!
        Thanks man! I highly appreciate this! Comments like this is what keeps me hungry and going on!

Comment

H23 head P&P halfway done...

Comment

I bought this turbo from my friend for a fairly low price. It's hooked into D-series turbo manifold so that's why it looks so wrong in there. Just wanted to see how high it sits if I make a log-style manifold... I'll propably get few manifold flanges water/laser cutted into shape and try out few different styles.

I've also been looking at a K20 RRC intake manifold and haven't yet decided if to buy it or not... It comes with 70mm TB if I buy it. Let's see.. Few things yet to figure out but we should be able to make some power from the crank. When this blows up I'll get F22 block and H-beam rods with stonger pistons to make it more reliable, but this is what's going on for now.

Stay tuned.

Comment

up cho thá»›t bay lên tháº*t cao nè

.................................................. .................................................. .............................................

gia cap dien cadivi

Comment

looking good! i need an actual shop instead of my 2 car garage, i wish i had all the machines and know how to port and polish my head and intake..keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by NinetiesBabyCB7 View Post
                  looking good! i need an actual shop instead of my 2 car garage, i wish i had all the machines and know how to port and polish my head and intake..keep up the good work!
                  Haha yeah, you can't really call our place a shop. It takes maybe 5-6 cars in it, but we don't have any fancy tools tho... Basic weldin machine etc.

Comment

I started to assemble the front suspension. I lifted the rear subframe back on the chassis and started to bolt up the drivers side spindle... I looked at the parts and thought "no way I'm gonna put these dirty parts back on my car. "

I have spare spindles and control arms, so I will sandblast them and put back together with new ball joints and maybe wheel bearings... The brakes will still be the same Brembos. I need to get the car back on its wheels cause I need to take it out of the garage. I'd love to make a 5 lug conversion but unfortunately I don't have the funds to do it.

Comment

hello!
                      nice job on this CB

Comment

Originally posted by wanted18 View Post
                        hello!
                        nice job on this CB
                        Thanks man!

Comment

Whats up guys!!

AGAIN nothing special has happened! I put the front suspension back in and dropped it back on it's wheels so I can move it around. I have spare knuckles and control arms so I'm going to sand blast them, paint them black and assemble with new bushings all around. I could not resist putting the block in the engine bay to figure out some wiring things. So ahed I went and dropped the engine back in and mocked the head on the block to see how it will look once done. Stoked. Some turbo goodness coming this way so STAY TUNED!!!

Comment

really good job

project with the wagon ??

Comment

Originally posted by wanted18 View Post
                              really good job

project with the wagon ??
                              Haven't done much to the wagon. Lowered it a bit and put in some audio stuff... Daily driving it. Wheels are going to be 16x7.5'' ET20 10-spoke wrapped in 205/50R16 Yokohamas. Then I'll get the suspension aligned to so the tyres won't wear out so bad as now...

Oh, and I just bought a H23A2 DOHC engine for 50€!!! It was a steal!! I'm gonna open it and rebuild it and maybe, just maybe put it in the wagon. Some day...
                              Last edited by CB3F20A2; 07-04-2016, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Absolutely dig the work that you do, really respect that everything is DIY Thanks for all the updates, love seeing all of them

Comment

Working...
                                X